What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

TPFTFW

Veteran
generally the majority of what I’ve seen is always Indian or Dutch import
as long as it looks like rice it’s almost always solid.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I meant questionable territory as a topic for this site and to say openly. And I was only referring to myself
didn’t mean anything personal
Can you expand on this as I don't understand how it is questionable territory? I just ate a low dose of mushrooms on Sunday to try and better my mental health. I personally think it's good to talk about these things rather than pretend nothing is wrong. :biggrin:

TPFTFW

Veteran
I was getting R-isomer all in crystal chunks …Very briefly I was able to get liquid S isomer and it came in nasal spray and it was far far superior
I prefer racemic for buzz but s isomer is more potent by weight and works better for the medical uses we speak of.
but both are kinda whack for buzzes when there’s dissos out there that last 3-4 hours and are more enjoyable IMO lol

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I developed a huge tolerance and became enthralled with its mind expanding capabilities >>> at the drop of a dime, (or maybe I should more accurately say at “the drop of a line or two” …it was really naughty of me)

TPFTFW

Veteran
3-Meo-pcp and MXP-r are more fun for sure

MXE is the best hands down but it’s now a unicorn.
if it’s coming from Asia it might be 2F-DCK which is very close to ketamine and does come in large crystal chunks like that. All just depends on how much you trust a source. racemic has been VERY hard to get here in the states for going on a decade

I’m sure there’s lots of 2F-DCK on the streets as K.
2-Fluoro-deschloro-ket

TPFTFW

Veteran
I developed a huge tolerance and became enthralled with its mind expanding capabilities >>> at the drop of a dime, (or maybe I should more accurately say at “the drop of a line or two” …it was really naughty of me)
One of the many reasons to avoid doing it too much is it hardens your bladder
they see that a lot in the UK where there’s substantial issues with K addiction/over use
also can cause certain types of lesions on the brain
I most definitely have some lol
I forget the exact name of them
Also snorting lots of K reaks havoc on ones stomach flora

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I'm FROM the Albany area. I live in Boston but grew up in Schenectady. Cold winters. Last time I was there it was crappy and run down. Albany isn't that great either. Hope you're doing good man!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that would not be the case with me. totally unable to relax around, relate to, or talk freely with them, under any circumstances not involving life or death.
I’m extremely fortunate to have met the ketamine Doc , he’s actually primarily an anesthesiologist and this is something that he started , a ketamine clinic & he’s the first in the area

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got some Platinum Kush Breath clones going & there literally on deck
5C714B48-596D-4D93-8802-E006D73C864E.jpeg
A2A752E0-333E-4292-A7E9-1414E6E89083.jpeg