~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

TPFTFW

generally the majority of what I’ve seen is always Indian or Dutch import
as long as it looks like rice it’s almost always solid.

OG_NoMan

I meant questionable territory as a topic for this site and to say openly. And I was only referring to myself
didn’t mean anything personal
Can you expand on this as I don't understand how it is questionable territory? I just ate a low dose of mushrooms on Sunday to try and better my mental health. I personally think it's good to talk about these things rather than pretend nothing is wrong. :biggrin:

TPFTFW

I was getting R-isomer all in crystal chunks …Very briefly I was able to get liquid S isomer and it came in nasal spray and it was far far superior
I prefer racemic for buzz but s isomer is more potent by weight and works better for the medical uses we speak of.
but both are kinda whack for buzzes when there’s dissos out there that last 3-4 hours and are more enjoyable IMO lol

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Supporter
I developed a huge tolerance and became enthralled with its mind expanding capabilities >>> at the drop of a dime, (or maybe I should more accurately say at “the drop of a line or two” …it was really naughty of me)

TPFTFW

3-Meo-pcp and MXP-r are more fun for sure

MXE is the best hands down but it’s now a unicorn.
if it’s coming from Asia it might be 2F-DCK which is very close to ketamine and does come in large crystal chunks like that. All just depends on how much you trust a source. racemic has been VERY hard to get here in the states for going on a decade

I’m sure there’s lots of 2F-DCK on the streets as K.
2-Fluoro-deschloro-ket

TPFTFW

I developed a huge tolerance and became enthralled with its mind expanding capabilities >>> at the drop of a dime, (or maybe I should more accurately say at “the drop of a line or two” …it was really naughty of me)
One of the many reasons to avoid doing it too much is it hardens your bladder
they see that a lot in the UK where there’s substantial issues with K addiction/over use
also can cause certain types of lesions on the brain
I most definitely have some lol
I forget the exact name of them
Also snorting lots of K reaks havoc on ones stomach flora

D. B. Doober

Bong User
I'm FROM the Albany area. I live in Boston but grew up in Schenectady. Cold winters. Last time I was there it was crappy and run down. Albany isn't that great either. Hope you're doing good man!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Supporter
I got some Platinum Kush Breath clones going & there literally on deck
5C714B48-596D-4D93-8802-E006D73C864E.jpeg
A2A752E0-333E-4292-A7E9-1414E6E89083.jpeg