What's new

Star Craft Farmers?

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Anyone Playing Star Craft these days??? I bought the second one to play with my bro in a different state and this game is the bomb!
Love smoking and playing it ones in a while... it can get very addicting!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
StarCraft2 Who is Playing this Game I know some of you must know or heard about it!!!! Lets play some games! :D

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah I bought it a few months ago. I never played the first one so I'm not very good at the second. You would probably beat me within a few minutes.

I've actually been dieing to get the new Civilization game. I love that franchise.

Frozenguy

Veteran
Anyone Playing Star Craft these days??? I bought the second one to play with my bro in a different state and this game is the bomb!
Love smoking and playing it ones in a while... it can get very addicting!

I want it so bad!! But I'm on a semi low budget, my computer vid card took a crap a month ago (killing my counterstrike phase) and this semester is so freaking important I'm taking it as an opportunity not to lose myself on the computer for hours and hours a day like I can..

yeah I bought it a few months ago. I never played the first one so I'm not very good at the second. You would probably beat me within a few minutes.

I've actually been dieing to get the new Civilization game. I love that franchise.
Train many gatherers at the start, then get a fighter building, then food farms (as you are building as many gatherers/entry fighters as you can). I focus on gathers quite a bit initially.
Then go for the next attack unit while still making entry fighters/gatherers. My gatherers vastly outnumber my fighters in the start. I destroy gatherers later, but you need to get resources.. Most important. Thats the top priority is resources at the start.. Well, you do need some fighters.. Its a good balance, but all I guess I'm saying is that people usually focus too much on fighters early on and dont get enough gatherers.

When I used to play SC1, I would have I think it was close to 30 gatherers by the time my first marines were rolling out. And I was still adding gatherers to my ranks.

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to buy a new video card when I bought this game.... This thread is really making want to play some damn video games.... I want Civ 5 so damn bad.

Bullfrog44

Veteran
My next door neighbor growing up is a lead programmer for Blizzard Entertainment. They make Star craft, war craft, Diablo. Great games but i have yet to play Star craft2

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Nice StarCraft2 is my shit... I think this is by far the coolest most addicting strategy game ever made! I don't play video games much but this game is just real nice.
My internet sucks so I have to play in low settings and could never see full graphics on my little laptop.
Please check this game out if you get a chance!
if you haven't already...
all the best
Keep it green and simple!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Nice StarCraft2 is my shit... I think this is by far the coolest most addicting strategy game ever made! I don't play video games much but this game is just real nice.
My internet sucks so I have to play in low settings and could never see full graphics on my little laptop.
Please check this game out if you get a chance!
if you haven't already...
all the best
Keep it green and simple!

i like SC2 but i get destroyed in multiplayer...wayy to many crazy Korean kids who are just too fast. im a slower, defense minded kinda gamer so i usually suck. i just put on a normal comp and have fun instead of always losing in battlenet.

back in the day when i was younger i used to be good at SC1....for some reason SC2 is more fast paced and i still dont understand all units.

I dont have alot of time for PC games...but i recently got a pretty nice gaming rig for my Company Of Heroes...thats pretty much the only game i play nowadays. besides Black Opps on 360....not alot of time for gaming lately.

I lost a good 5+ years of my life to the first starcraft. I was so addicted I had to destroy the CD. Its extremely addicting. I actually forgot about the latest SC game until reading this thread. Im saving some coin for a new laptop and U will def be finding me on Battlenet very soon :D

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Hell yeah! i can't wait to play with some fellow ICMAG members!
I dont have much time ether but I make it for this game bahahha!!!
I actually got tons of garden work to do
my ladies are looking massive and looks like i'll have smoke for the rest of the year ;)
I used to play the sc1 and loved it my best friend from Chile showed me it a while back and I was the shit! 300+ wins 3 loses... hahhah I hate losing ;)
Happy smoke everyone and lets see you in the Game!
keep it green and simple.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
So anybody buy starcraft2 this weekend???
This game is a must! trust me! If you like Chess you'll love Starcraft... is like advance chess :) Get the Game!
Im trying to upload pics of my grow but internet way too slow.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Im a sc multiplayer fanatic... i bought into the beta for 125... then bought a 200 1080 screen for it then upgraded to windows 7 when my shit was fucking up... i play everynight online... all time favorite game since i was a child... 13 or so lol... i need to get another account or change my ingame names and shit so its not link to me... thats the only way i can play with icer's....

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
True but Im all legal so I could care two shits lol I got my GUN with me ;)
Unless playing starcraft is illegal i don't think us patients need to worry about it.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
True but Im all legal so I could care two shits lol I got my GUN with me ;)
Unless playing starcraft is illegal i don't think us patients need to worry about it.

im legal too.. .but sc has your name if your dumb enoughto put it on your accound....(me) so until thats changed me no compredo or some shit...