What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stand up P5

When i was in HS oh 13 years old I found my first outdoor grow and ohh did i fall in love the next 12 years have been spent researching and discovering everything i possibly could about growiI have had a few successful gurilla grows and also have tried my hand with a small closet grow or two :) hehe I love Marijuana... Some things hhave changed in my life i am 26 i have a 9 month old daughter who was diagnosed with a skin disorder that may be cancerous...:( Now i am researching everything to do with Medical Marijuana I believe in the special ability of this special plant. it was Put on this planet by The creator himself who ever or whatever that is i know what i believe and u can believe whatever u like... The point is we have to stand up and show the world what this plant has done for us not just me but u AND NOT JUST U BUT HIM.. we all need to stand together and fight for are rights before we dont have any left.......... I realize that thisis what going on right now in MI and i want to help i live in NW Ohio and im looking to make the move...... i want to help my daughter needs this help CAN SOMEONE HELP POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION whati really need is a job in MI so i can move there and get the ball rolling nothing big Min. Wage would be fine i dont need much... just something positive with positive people and people who are doing good in this world because thats all i want to do and the Feds are saying im a Criminal HA lol

someotherguy

Veteran
good mornin' man, below is a link to Rick Simpson's site, ...it won't help you find a job but maybe it'll help you find a treatment for your daughter.

peace, SOG

Phoenix Tears