What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stable Nutrients

Jerry_Garcia

I'm trying to find the most stable nutrients currently out there. I have a large rubber-maid that I use to mix my nutrients. I would like to find a line that I can mix and have be stable to a week or two. I don't mind having to adjust the pH, I just want to make sure I can mix my nutrients and still be able to water out of that rubber-maid for a number of days. Any thoughts?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I'm trying to find the most stable nutrients currently out there. I have a large rubber-maid that I use to mix my nutrients. I would like to find a line that I can mix and have be stable to a week or two. I don't mind having to adjust the pH, I just want to make sure I can mix my nutrients and still be able to water out of that rubber-maid for a number of days. Any thoughts?
General Hydroponics was one of the first and still here today. They have new owners but use the same formula.

General hydroponics. We have been the leading innovator in the field of hydroponics for more than 40 years. We share your passion for plants — whether you're growing hemp, vegetables, fruits, herbs or other high-value crops. That's how we got our start, and that's what keeps driving us forward.

Beginners often wonder if hydroponic nutrients go bad. They also worry if they've wasted their money. Most of the high-quality and big-name nutrients will last for YEARS and won't deteriorate in quality. The fact there's no expiry date is a good thing – it shows they're robust and effective for ages. google

porgueto

Estoy tratando de encontrar los nutrientes más estables que existen actualmente. Tengo una doncella de goma grande que uso para mezclar mis nutrientes. Me gustaría encontrar una línea que pueda mezclar y que se mantenga estable durante una o dos semanas. No me importa tener que ajustar el pH, solo quiero asegurarme de poder mezclar mis nutrientes y aún poder regar esa goma durante varios días. ¿Alguna idea?

Estoy tratando de encontrar los nutrientes más estables que existen actualmente. Tengo una doncella de goma grande que uso para mezclar mis nutrientes. Me gustaría encontrar una línea que pueda mezclar y que se mantenga estable durante una o dos semanas. No me importa tener que ajustar el pH, solo quiero asegurarme de poder mezclar mis nutrientes y aún poder regar esa goma durante varios días. ¿Alguna idea?
Buenas tardes Jerry García
En primer lugar me gustaría disculparme por no dirigirme a usted en su idioma, pero mi inglés es muy pobre y no creo que podamos entendernos así, de todas maneras confío en que usted sepa utilizar Google Translator o en sus conocimientos de castellano para comunicarnos.
Hace tiempo que vengo observando sus post y seguimientos, y he de decirle que me parece usted un buen cultivador.
Por esto mismo decidió responderle.
Yo solamente he tenido problemas de sedimentación en mi balde sn cuando usé un fertilizante de una parte.
Dicho esto,pienso q el factor más influyente para esto es la calidad del agua de riego.
Según lo que ya tenga su agua de riego antes de añadir fertilizante, hará q reaccione o no con lo q usted añada.
Mi consejo es una vez analizado el agua de riego (simplemente con un medidor de electroconductividad) y si el valor no está desorbitado, utilizar un "dos partes" cualquiera.
Si el valor está desorbitado, necesitará un filtro.
le recomiendo opensalt ,allí tiene la mayoría de los fertilizantes comerciales desgajados.
Yo uso el crog casero.
lo elegí por su relativamente bajo contenido de N y relativamente alto de S.
Todos los caseros que yo he probado, que allí aparecen,funcionan bien.
quedo a la espera de sus nuevos post.
Un saludo

Latest posts

Latest posts