st ides...who remembers

NOKUY

Veteran
stidesbottles.jpg

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Dis is 4 ma homiez that ain't here no mo :D

We drank a lot of OE in highschool/jr high actually then ice cube comes out sayin "Ides is givin endz" so we switched it up.

You still had to bring Boones for the girls if you expect to get anywhere?

Smiley

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
I do indeed remember the Ide's...

These were more likely to be found (empty) in the dumpster @ the "playground"..

geneseecreamale.jpg

Quarts

None of this 40 bullshit :D

Walt Jabsco

damn man that brings it back. crooked i. that one on the end was when they came out with that flavored shit that was 8%. thanks for bringing back the memories of the days of forties and a blunt. 4-0s and a gutted backwoods we called it the poor mans x.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was 1st beer i ever bought at a gas station, on a road trip after entering Florida .For the 1st time with some friends .God was it strong ,black can with silver writing .We smoking and drinking ,it carries a punch ,with healthy hangover.My head hurts just thinking about it...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do indeed remember the Ide's...

These were more likely to be found (empty) in the dumpster @ the "playground"..

geneseecreamale.jpg

Quarts

None of this 40 bullshit :D
tough to have a case of 'Genee Cream Ale farts' w/out a case of Genesee Cream Ale.......

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Dis is wat da be drinkin where I's be at

Attachments

• large_-olde-english-800.jpg
    large_-olde-english-800.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
St Ides...i remember...YUCK!!...the wine coolers they made were alright though...Hey anybody remember the mault liquor calles "Crazy Horse"?..it was NASTY...but strong..they quit making it.

Collie Man

St. Ides and me have a close relationship...used to guzzle them babies down during the summer with my friends while swimming and fishing. One time I drank 2 in a span of like an hour or so, and then smoked a fat blunt...got the spins and puked everywhere!!! Lots of good memories...I like Mickeys, and King Cobra.

R

Rysam

gawd this just brought up some memories. those were some good times and bad hangovers.

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
i remeber st. ides

steel reserve (211)

evil eye

or any other cheap malt liquor... out there.. ive had em all.
when i traveled i was a big time drinker... all the time, every day all day. didn't matter if i was travelin... 1,000 miles in one day, or working all day.
these days its just expensive bourbons and a swig of moonshine from time to time. days of being a wastetoid alcoholic are long over.

Latest posts

Latest posts