What's new

SSSC Old School Strains

Oledad420

Well here's my two cents.

I heard it was developed in the area of Williams and Wonder, 2 towns next to each other in Josephine County Oregon.

DING DING DING winner winner chicken dinner. That's EXACTLY where it was developed and is still being grown to this day. Hell those old boys grew it from seed and still have the parents from what they have told me, I have not seen the parents with my eyes, but one of the guys that taught me to grow way back in the day has so I'll trust his word that they do have them still. If you know the right people in Oregon/Nor Cal you can still get the real deal, I just smoked some of it earlier this year and it was still bomb as hell, if I didn't have so much on my plate right now I would get it back again, but it's easy to get here in the PNW

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
I don't want this to be taken the wrong way but what makes WW so special?

I know it's a good yielder, but what's the high, taste and smell like?

How do you think the old SSSC seed version would compare to the clone?

I've read the SSSC WW couldn't be grown outdoors without flower being initiated indoors first.

Wow, yall took me WAY back. I believe the first seed I ever bought was Williams wonder from heavens stairway in maybe 92???, not sure. Sadly, didn't know anything about cloning at the time so never had a cut. Second order was for DTHF. It never arrived. I got a postcard with a piece of tape but no seeds...again from heavens stairway. Really wish I would have gotten those as I learned about cloning right before ordering. Thanks for the walk down memory lane.

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Always throw one of these into flower for a fast finishing head knocker whew

picture.php

Was the dtc99 you saw brothers grim? Those will disappear faster than ultra popular concert tickets. Hope they aren't a couple hundred for one pack...

Aaront596

Williams Wonder IS NOT a SSSC creation, it's a Oregon creation and it's still going strong in clone and seed form, not the BS knock offs released by SSSC, but the real deal still grown by the same family who gave Nev his cut way back in the day. Nev didn't create much back then, he was just the first person to offer it to the masses.
Oledad420 I know it's ten years later, but is this still the case in Oregon? I've been thinking that SSSC had to get the strain from somewhere so I could see that place being Oregon, and if that's the case then it would be awesome to get involved with the original Oregon strain if it's still kickin.