What's new

Spring 2015 Sweet seeds mix outdoors

oldCounty

picture.php

Hi folks,

Just wanted to share my little 11ft x 10ft raised bed from spring, nothing is definitively labeled so ill just be giving tags to each plant. The "Sweet Seeds Mix" autos were bought Dec 2014 and Feb 2015 through herbies.

First heres the raised bed shots soon before harvest...

(vegging plants are not autos.)

heres during harvest with a 5gallon bucket for size reference...

:)

Last edited:

oldCounty

:party: got dat purp got dat purp

These guys all smelled similar, they reminded me of grenadine they were so sweet.

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

oldCounty

It wouldn't be a grow without some anomalies...

picture.php
picture.php

This gal had weirdness through grow but it seemed to just make the nugs dense as it shot out tons of calyxes (compared to her siblings.)

picture.php

This guy hermed on me but had green crack style nugs, rock solid and dense. Nice smoke...

picture.php
picture.php

(JJ in the background)

oldCounty

JJ gave me nearly 10oz of useable material. BB gave me about 5oz each. Everything was hit late with phosphorous so im sure buds could be bigger. JJ picked up citrus hints after a cure for a week or two. BB had almost no citrus.

UNKGPQ smelled like simple syrup (sugar water.) Very sweet and good smoke, incredible bag appeal. Like little nuggets of OG.

Potency is slightly lacking on the purps, but the smell is amazing. The smells pretty much were consistent through the purples, including the green phenos. Just straight sweet grenadine smell.

JJ and BB took around 100 days to finish, ill have to check my notes but I believe the rest went about 70 with the purples finishing a bit quicker.

ROUNDTOP would be one of my repeats if it got bigger. The ones in 1gal bags and in the raised bed both only got about 1ft tall. UNKGPQ also would be a top choice if it got bigger, it smells good and looks incredible. The single dominant cola structure really hurts the potential on this one. Still, i'll probably be running it again if I can narrow the strain down. It was suggested that it might be green poison?

The plants avgd about 2ft high, with JJ being 3.5-4ft.

oldCounty

This was my first try wtih autos, 3lbs was the return. I'd like to narrow down the JJ and BB strains and hopefully hit 6-8lb per bed next year. JJ was great all day smoke, BB I don't recall trying.

Thanks SS for the experience.

Ill leave you with JJ's Main Cola...

picture.php

Last edited:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
wow fella, very nice flowers!
I hope you enjoy them,
Thanks for sharing!!
Jaypp

Latest posts