What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spontaneous sowing

photo of the first to declare

Attachments

• 20230520_183917.jpg
    20230520_183917.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 65
hello to all, the first male who declared himself who was also one of the first to germinate is almost 1 meter now. it had been bent to reduce its final height. The second male begins to release polen as well. the other two which I thought had a female continue to grow. to see how it evolves to determine exactly their sexes but last year the females of this variety had taken their time to declare themselves.

Attachments

• 20230607_173143.jpg
    20230607_173143.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 73
Hello to all. still no sign of flowering from the last two plants. last year the women declared after more than 2 and a half months after sowing, in mid-July. I had found his suspect for autoflowering. I wondered if it was a semi-autoflower like the mighty mite, or late autoflowers but I never grow superautos, I don't know how superautos behave. if it behaves like last year, I'll be fixed. They are about 4 months old.
I sowed some seeds of a taomatic x CBD Auto White Widow® cross, I'll see how it behaves.

Hello everyone. no signs of flowering from the two remaining plants. they have exceeded in height the two males who have declared themselves for a long time now. last year the females started flowering after mid July. to see how it evolves but not a real autoflowering for me or not totally. autoflowering depending on the circumstances. all plants show signs of nitrogen deficiency. especially the first male. end of life maybe? after the compost must be completely impoverished in nutritional elements. I will give them liquid fertilizer.

the woman seems to be blocked in her Flowering, a few pistils here and there, as at the beginning. No sign of flowering from the last plant, probably a female too.

crosses of this strain the taomatic and cbd auto white widow give males who have flowered after a month of growth. I have 2 plants left with no sign of flowering. I'm going to end up thinking that only the males are autoflowering but not the females.

the opinions on the net that I find are shared, some are found with cars, others not.

after questioning the creators of the strain, he tells me what is autoflowering but that sometimes it takes time to enter flowering, that he does not know why.

bibi40

the woman seems to be blocked in her Flowering, a few pistils here and there, as at the beginning. No sign of flowering from the last plant, probably a female too.

crosses of this strain the taomatic and cbd auto white widow give males who have flowered after a month of growth. I have 2 plants left with no sign of flowering. I'm going to end up thinking that only the males are autoflowering but not the females.

the opinions on the net that I find are shared, some are found with cars, others not.

after questioning the creators of the strain, he tells me what is autoflowering but that sometimes it takes time to enter flowering, that he does not know why.
some things happen with plants we don' t understand ,
from my side i grew maestro auto 2 times indoor , and 2-3 plants outdoor las year ,
and i know it' s a auto strain which is a bit long to go in flowering ( and so it' s really good for yielding ) ,
this year i do it outdoor in a biggest scale ( a 25 pack ) and it' s way faster than indoor ( indoor 75 to 105 days , average of 85-90 days ) ,
and outdoor 75-85 days and all is done , and in a bigger scale ,

first time i got this results , usually auto takes 10-20 days more outdoor than indoor ...

we always have a lot to learn ...

:tiphat:

hello to all, the last plant has started flowering and it is indeed a female. female taomatic and autoflowering crosses are starting to flower as well.

hello, I deleted the last female too late for my liking, already enough plants for me and no plans for cultivation on the side where the last female is. I will still take care of it.

Attachments

• 20230830_202323.jpg
    20230830_202323.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 58
  • 20230830_202349.jpg
    20230830_202349.jpg
    1,015.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 20230830_202425.jpg
    20230830_202425.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
Hello everyone. the more I think about it, the more I am convinced that the taomatic is a semi-autoflowering, like the mighty mite, guerilla gold for example. on the real gorilla seeds website they say this:

GG#3 can be capricious in indoor conditions when starting sowing, we recommend starting sowing no earlier than mid-April, not less than 17/7 – 18/6 light regime for the vegetative stage and not to plant before the spring equinox, plant in mid-April. From May to stop early flowering start for best results.

it corresponds exactly to the taomatic. the sowing of this variety was done on the 1st but we started from mid-July when the days started to decrease after the summer solstice (June 21).

crosses made with real autoflowering did not give any autoflowering but early photoperiod and classic photoperiod.

The semi-autoflowering gene is dominant in 50/50 crosses, unlike the autoflowering gene which is recessive and therefore will not appear. this explains the fairly marked difference between the precocious ones and the others.

The onset of flowering is one thing, see the flowering time. The autoflowering gene shortens the flowering time, see how it stands out on a flowering which is already quite rapid.

If other people do semi-autoflowering/autoflowering crosses, I would like their testimonials. THANKS

Hello everyone. trichomes opaque, some amber. taomatic is dominant in the crosses I have made.

Attachments

• 20230927_144609.jpg
    20230927_144609.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 47
  • 20230927_144622.jpg
    20230927_144622.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 57
Hello everyone. the taomatic x autoflowering crosses which began flowering in mid and late July were the fastest to flower. I could have left it a little longer but a big change in weather with a lot of rain, a big drop in temperatures is forecast for this weekend and in the weeks to come. The weather was exceptionally hot with some rain. the appearance of some mold pushed me to cut.

the taomatic continues to flower quietly and finishes ripening after rinsing.

Other crosses that started flowering later begin to give off a strong odor and grow larger.

Latest posts

Latest posts