What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spider mites, I been losing..

HOVAH2.0

Does anyone have experience with California spider mites and to end their existence? Immediately!

Attachments

• 17095120363372490223250356262103.jpg
    17095120363372490223250356262103.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 57

Gone Camping

Hope this is permissable..

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Sorry you are having problems friend. It can be so frustrating losing a crop to spider mites. It looks like it's too late to save your plant now.

Spider mites love dry and hot gardens. You need to shut down for a while and scrub everything down after this grow. Wait long enough to starve the adults, about 12 days. Then when you restart use a preventive early on the plants. Spray the tops and bottom of every leaf with a cold-pressed neem oil mix with a drop of dish soap in warm water. Spray every few days to kill all the newly hatched eggs. You have to stay on them to keep them from reinfesting your gardens.

HOVAH2.0

ive tried the neem oil and dish soap method for 2 months with little results.
plus i tried black flag flea and tick.

Thanks for quick reply. I'm putting it use and will have update soon.
much appreciation

RobFromTX

As creeper has said that plant is long gone. Scrap it and sterilize the grow space. Some people use neem oil and dish soap before they have a chance to do that much damage but, in my experience, it just ruins the quality of the finished product. Not to mention weed that crackles when you smoke it because of the dead mites and bug turds. Best to just start over fresh. I feel for you man. Ive lost some great plants to those little bastards

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
ive tried the neem oil and dish soap method for 2 months with little results.
plus i tried black flag flea and tick.

Thanks for quick reply. I'm putting it use and will have update soon.
much appreciation
Its very important for me not to use store-bought neem oil because it is low-grade neem. I only used cold-pressed pure neem oil with a drop of dawn dish soap in warm water.

revegeta666

Hello. My car makes a weird rattling noise when accelerating. Can anyone help? ASAP, I have to be at church at 11.
generic-compact-car-damaged-rollover-260nw-199163753.jpg

HOVAH2.0

It wasnt that bad, I still have 3 more the mites didnt touch.
Its just Ive never had to deal with mites, we dont have mites in the south because the southern eco-system is many times better than californias. Mites cant establish themselves because atleast twice a week there are major rain storms washing them away. Not to mention the many insect predators.

Latest posts

Latest posts