What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spider farms led lights?

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
So a local grower has been bragging pulling 4 pounds from his single 1000w LED light. Now right off the bat I will say his bud quality isn't close to true top shelf but that could be due to shit genetics from our local dispensaries ( I wouldn't smoke a single item on their menu it's all trash).

But anyways this is the LED he has, says he doesn't use co2 and grows in promix bla bla bla
Screenshot_20220815-034540-897.png

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
Oops hit post before I was done. I am considering a led fund to swap over for next summer for heat reasons. Keeping my new 3k hps(3600w with the mother/clone room) cool in the summer will be an issue an probably lead to me running the lights dimmed to 600w each which will impact yield. So running 3 1k LEDs instead does get my attention