What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

special offer on The white Jones

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
for the release of our new white line we opffering the first 50 packs of feminized 5 packs of the white jones for $50 instead of $80

if your interested in these now is the time to get them
we will have stock at all the vendors in the next month but not for this price

listed now at seedbay.com

peace

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
OJD,

Hope all is well man! Just thought i'd drop you a line and let you know about the pheno I found in your WJ. She's wreaks exactly like the original Casey Jones, with half the stretch, and more resin production. Flavor is Casey Jones with some hashy tones, and the herb is stonier to boot ;) Here's some photo's for ya! Much love, SL

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THESE HAVE BEEN HARVESTED

This is a great cross to go looking through. I found some stellar keepers.. One was all The white the other was jones dom.. Can you tell witch is witch lol...

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Hi All,

This is QUITE THE CROSS! I have a small setup (150w hps) so i cant do them true justice, but this is how they look. Photos taken flower day 53.

attachment.php

OJD and Truecannablis - really want to thank you for the chance to try these out!
BeL

c2288

PLEASE Help,

What's the secret to germinating these seeds. So far I'm 0 for four and I've tried shot glass, paper towel, and straight to soil with no success. I received these in March and have tried to germinate this November with no success. I don't have PM access yet but would appreciate all suggestions. Thanks in advance.

CSGF5 The White Jones - ended Jan 23-13:05 $ 50.00 USD 1 High Bidder
Order Form yes Shipped Mar 19-10:41

Regards,
C

bigAl25

Veteran
Out of my five I had 4 germinate, the 5th germinated but I was too slow to water when it broke ground. I use those jiffy pellets that expand and used the plastic covered dome germinator. I also use jiffy pellets, organic potting soil in beer cup. Water, cover with plastic wrap on top and place under light. Hope you situation improves, because this ganja is wonderful. Peace and respect.

c2288

@bigAL25- Thanks for the reply I was unable to get them to crack. I'll try jiffy pellets and see what happens.
Regards,
C