What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spain - east cost - advice needed

blueberrydrumz

ICMag Donor
Hi Guys,

i know there are a couple of threads about this around,
but most are years old.. newest i found was from 2 yrs ago and i think laws & the scene might have changed since then!

I have done a bit of research and i guess there will be a lot of growers there by now but i think its still worth a try..
So, im looking to move to the east cost or coastal areas of Andalusia,
any advice on new development of clubs & laws in the last 2-3 years??

many thx

BD

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
interesting question, lets hope someone pops in who knows what the scene is like at the moment. they have been praising the situation in Bacelona, but yeah i'd be interested to hear more about this too.

michel_nice

hi, the situation in andalucia is very good for now. In my city we have one cannabis club and we haven´t problems with the police.
In the region of granada this "orgiva" is a village in the mountains to 25 km of the coast.Very much growers from all country and a very good cannabis culture to be in spain.
in general in spain do very much weed:dance013: