What's new
  • Podcast

Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Soma is now available to watch in the podcast section. Click here to check it out.

southern's johnny Blaze grow

G

Hello everyone and welcome to my grow from start to finish Of Johnny Blaze from Legends, Thanks DG , Red and Gypsy for making it possible for me to grow this :D

These were started on a full moon aswell so i want to see the ratio to be %100 female 10 blueberry haze crosses all female :yoinks: could have to break a few neeck in this one should be fun :bat: :woohoo: going to torture these girls right :D

G

hey southern :)

hey southern :)

ss said:
going to torture these girls right
down boy! :whip:
hehehehe you better, and i am real interested in the full moon thing.. is tonight a full moon :chin: hmmmmmm brb lol

be well, bro
cj

G

damn you hill!!
stealin' mah seat and whatnot..

be well friends
cj

G

Takin my seat, though I should be starting my own test grow soon. My seeds are on their way....

Wrecked

Well a day late for the first seat but ill deal with this one...
Good luck with the test grow ill be watching this one PeAcE

G

hello everyone and welcome , I am so excited about this grow. I have been wanting a haze plant to grow and now i have blueberry X haze :D
They are off and growing

this is a vigorous little bugger was put in the soil yesterday allready up and at em :D This is going to be a good one i can feel it :wave:

G

does planting on a full moon have anything to do with growing indoors?

G

High
Its been a while since i posted just cut clones today for sexing of the 8 plants .I do know for sure i have one female :D
so it wont belong till they all go into the big room :wave:
This is my first haze cross to do I can hardly stand the wait :joint:
See ya soon

G

well its been a while sorry been real tied up :badday:
ok
so to recap i had eight out of ten pop and got two beautiful females that have been in flower now for 46 days now :chin: ( rules out popping seeds on a full moon :D)
These girls are in two gallon pots and are handwatered daily they have been given primal havest guano bloom 0-12-1 and grow 10-2-1 1 TBSP each scratched into the top of the pot and watered in with sweet and liquid karma at a 6.2 to 6.4 ph. They were flowered at @12inches and are now 4 and 5 feet tall. :yoinks:
the first pheno is a 4 ft two headed ,each head is 18inches atleast in length and the size of a golf ball around so far and looking so happy

The 2nd is a 5 foot lanky plant that has pinky size buds on it but seems to have a little more frost to her .

Both seem to be happy and easy to grow so far cant wait for these to finish they already have spicey smell to them :yummy: :wave:

Last edited:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
HELL YEA SOUTHERN!!! That is dynomite!! Your going to be able to beat me over the head with that thing when you get done with her. lol Very healthy plants man. Talk to you soon.

G

Wow these girls are getting bigger by the day :D
these girls are now at 53days

:bat: Sunnyside lol she looks like she will pound both our heads before to long :joint:

Last edited:

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
looks killer southernsmoker

my is about 30-40 days,

664PDRM0572-med.jpg

peace

Red

Saving the Planet, One Seed At A Time
I do love to see the ladies with long legs! Please keep us updated-Great Work!

G

alright
here we are at 65 days and looking great only a little while longer :yummy: hehehe

Hotcargo , Eskimo thank you both for the kind words :friends:
Red good to see ya I'll try and get some more full shots of them so see those long legs heheh :joint:

G

damn those are some pretty girls.....great pics as always.....thanks for the eye candy