What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Southern Star Seeds Grow

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Nanan Bouclou Smoke Report

Nanan Bouclou Smoke Report

Greetings,

I smoked an early sample of Nanan Bouclou. I posted a verbose smoke report on "The Search..." thread. Here are some of the highlights:

I LOVE the flavor of this Nanan Bouclou! It tasted like honey oil. I'm not sure why I have not seen this reported before. It tastes sublime. It did not take very long after my first hit to feel refreshed. It was more than that. I was invigorated with almost no hint of edginess or nervousness. A moment later, it felt like a cerebral enlightenment. Nanan Bouclou is happy weed. I prefer the high of my SAGE or Bangi Haze cuts, but Nanan Bouclou tastes so fine and lacks any disqualifying traits. I still want to keep and use them all.

If the high grows stronger and more clear as it cures, this could be the best of my collection.

ThaiBliss

-BRR-

nanan-bouclou

picture.php

Reactions: xet

Baggins

Bump for Skunk Star. Beautiful smoke, very piney thick smoke. There's even a little of that old nasty skunk smell there but it's gone by about 4 days of drying.

It's a bit smelly for my situation but it certainly does taste and smell like great 90s skunk just as the description says. Finished in 8 weeks.

farm3r

Anyone knows where else I can grab some Nanan-Bouclou seeds? I checkec haze.io but it's not listed so it must be out of stock. I emailed haze.io and am waiting for a reply.

Southern Star Seeds only ships within Australia and I am in Canada.

Thanks.

KITCHA

Veteran
Good to see SS using some of the genetics I gifted them in the indica strains using the 4SD and 4SD x White Fire Og males, The original 4SD male was an absolute beast!

H

hard rain

Nanan Bouclou. This stuff is consistently good. Uplifting, positive, and thought provoking like old school pot. Quite potent too. I hope Southern restocks for the rest of you. I got a 2 for 1 deal a while ago and it was money very well spent. Also got a single pack of gold rush to try.
Only draw back was that this was prone to mould due to it being very solid bud.
picture.php
picture.php

Reactions: xet

Lesnah

Sup Hard Rain!!

Been a while since I posted...glad to see that NB is still grown by a few out there. looks like you have the Haitian pheno there. What smells are you getting off her?

I'm popping a few beens in a couple of months...trying to do a seedrun of these. I also have Gold Rush too which I haven't popped either, hope you post some pics when you get to those.

rhage2

Nice looking Nanaan Bouclou hard rain!

I have been bugging Southern Star Seeds about Nanaan Bouclou and Gold Rush and was told originally back in October that both of them would be available in either December or January too, but I just got a reply back from SSS today saying that Gold Rush isn't available..I contacted them again through their site asking when they "Would" be available and haven't heard back yet.

A buddy of mine was nice enough to send me 1/2 of his SSS Gold Rush pack and if they lost the genetics I will do a seed run and offer them some back so they can continue the strain - what I am really looking for now is the Nanaan Bouclou - it is out there somewhere and I will eventually find it if SSS doesn't come through and when I do I will do a seed run of that and offer them to peeps for free just to keep the strain alive.

peace

rhage2

rhage2

Just got a reply back from Southern Star Seeds when I asked about Nanaan Bouclou and Gold Rush seeds

Their reply:

Hi again,

Not until at least Mid this year.

Fires have affected the grow this season.

Understandable..at least they are continuing on with the genetics..we just have to wait a few more months...I'm good with that, I can wait - at least I know they are going to be here this year.

H

hard rain

Sup Hard Rain!!

Been a while since I posted...glad to see that NB is still grown by a few out there. looks like you have the Haitian pheno there. What smells are you getting off her?

I'm popping a few beens in a couple of months...trying to do a seedrun of these. I also have Gold Rush too which I haven't popped either, hope you post some pics when you get to those.
Sorry Lesnah, I meant to reply earlier but then got distracted and forgot. Good to see you around!

Yes i figured the Haitian pheno for sure but it is really great stuff. Not good at describing smells but maybe slightly rotten tropical fruit with a tang to it and a bit of spice? Very pleasant taste and smell.

Last edited: