What's new

???SourTart???

nickman

Veteran
Just wondering if anyone around here has grown this strain...!!!...
I think it’s (Di Fruiti x SourD bx2)Strawberry Milk Cut of Di Fruiti was used I think i5 said on the description...!!!...

I need to look up what Di Fruiti is, I forget allready...!!!... (short term memory loss) lol. . .

Anyway, I have a pack of these...

I was just wondering what you guys would like to see me grow next from Karma...

1. Tha Melon
2. SourRado
3. SourTart

I’ve got some other testers in line 1st but I will get to these very soon... just wondering what y’all would like to see grown 1st out of these packs...!!!...
:tiphat: Karma...!!!...

og.naj

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi guy's,

Here are some infos i have on the difrutti "strawberrymilkshake" cut,
[/FONT]Difrutti[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] lineage is "StrawberryGuava (Oni seeds) x Headbanger (Karma genetics)"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
The Strawberry Milkshake is a [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Difrutti pheno selection by Terppalooza, you can see some pictures on his IG.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Terppalooza hunt the Difrutti pheno and Karma is behind this X with his SourD bx2 dad, the result is the Sour Tart.[/FONT][/FONT]

attachment.php
attachment.php

Terppalooza explain me a bit on the strawberry milkshake pheno he selected!

Here are his explaination :

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] "Buds go very fat like Sour. Different structure of trichomes, more Haze like trichomas, but no haze flavor. She also gets pink hairs, like the papaya mom i see online. And the terps is strawberry yogurt terps, great for hash."
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And now the explaination from the breeder Karma :[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]" The cut has a strawberry milkshake smell and flavour, not much gass in it. The SourD bx male used gave it that bit extra gass and now there are real hash and wash monsters in there".[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I grew also personally the Difrutti strain from Karma but in dont have this strawberry type of terps, but the rosin return was amazing with this strain! True Hashmaker strain for sure!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hope thats help ;-)
[/FONT]

Attachments

• Sour Tart (1).jpg
    Sour Tart (1).jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Sour Tart (2).jpg
    Sour Tart (2).jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

nickman

Veteran
Nice info OG naj.

Now I just need to look up what that Strawberry Guava is all about...!!!... she what she made from...

So (Difruitti is (Strawberry Guava x Headbanger) x SourD bx2 = SourTart... ... ... that’s a lot of Sour in there...!!!... :dance013:. . .

Looks like it’s gonna be the SourTart then ...!!!...
:tiphat:...

Thanks everybody... ... ... . . .

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
(Strawberry banana x papaya) X Headbanger is Di Frutti.

Di Frutti x Karma Sour D is Sour Tart