What's new

Sour Diesel IBL x (NL/LKxPK)

G

hello team :joint:
yaaa i bet it will my friend, well enjoy your down time and hope to see you back up and going soon with that outstanding cross my brother.....
peace bro :wave:

TeamSleep

Outdoor Sativa

Outdoor Sativa

Heres a shot of the outdoor sativa ive been puffin on for a while now, never gets old! Good day high, skunky smell and sweet taste, the last hit is a lil harsh and less flavorful than the first.

One of the most hilariant high's i had was after smoking only 2 straight spliffs, with a friend of mine - firest was a DC and the other was a PTK Caljaxx mixture..

Man, i think it was the first time that i ate a complete meal and the high was exactly the same, it just didn't wear off a single bit!!!

Those crosses of both of you look mighty fine, PTK is sure a monster!

I'm also doing some kriss krossing with Tomhills DC, one with powerplant [wich i called 'Power Chunk'], and the other yet to be done, will be this Power Chunk, the more indica pheno of it crossed with Arjan's Haze [wich is gonna be called 'Power Chase'], ultimate sativa meets ultimate indica. :chin:

Keep up the fine fine work! :thumbs up:

aeric

Veteran
Sounds like a fun personal cross. I think the supposed nanners are just the pistils when they sometimes get that yellow tinge to them.