What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour diesel IBL reservoir seeds

*GROWHIGH*

Veteran
😂 thinking because something says sour diesel in a seed site and it being readily available is hilarious
why would well established seed company's with large customer bases fake sour diesel ........when the sour diesel cut is everywhere ..its been in Holland for many years at this point ! .............cali connection,,Reserva Privada,royal queen seeds ,blimburn,.... all slinging fakes ?.........i think someone is being a silly billy .....................and of course ,there is karma genetics if you want that specific worked line

but hey,... to each their own :canabis:

Piff_cat

Quite a few reputable people with Sour D lines, personal preference but i wouldnt bother messing with rez.. You can't go wrong grabbing any gear from the fellas below. :tiphat: :joint:

@MOneYMiKe / jj -Top dawg seeds have great sour selections
@stoney917 has some great stuff going on as well
@PiffCoastFarms also has some sour work
piffs line is real nice the cut and the f2. he did a big hunt crossing up the real ones- he holds rezs cut used to make that line too. the rez cut, albany cut, aj are all on strainly . cloney soprano has alot of great clone only and others too

420PyRoS

hi, I'm looking for SOUR DIESEL IBL seeds from reservoir seeds on a regular seeds, if you know or have let me know thank you in advance 😀😀😀
I made a bunch of f7's couple years ago and still hold a few f6's of reservoir Sour Diesel IBL if you want some. Stored up in the fridge vault.

Attachments

• 20220918_082412.jpg
    20220918_082412.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 71

Piff_cat

if your looking just to run the real sour used in rez line his clone is available on strainly for 250. from what i understand there are 3-4 clone only females from the original seeded diesel pollinated by dnl.
in my opinion the unique combination between the hawaiian in dnl and the potency/loudness of the diesel was lighting in a bottle difficult to reproduce/maintain in line breeding further gens. im sure there are great plants in every line but these are the standard.

what a great cannabis dream world we live in- these clones used to be impossible to find and sold in some cases for 1000s$$

albany/upstate - the first of the first that was in glass jars at its height sold 2 g for 100 in nyc courier
1663503407058.png

chaco- recieved from bikers hardest to grow low yield but amazing smoke

rez cut- this is what he used to build his line
1663503314082.png

dhk- devil harvest crew dont know much about this one .
i think aj sour is different more lime like

swampthing

View attachment 18757212

Y’all have encouraged me to check the viability of some seeds I made about 5 years back. Crossed a “New York City Diesel” with a fire Sakura male.

Sakura is by Bodhi and is-
Bubba Kush x Wookie #15
Wookie is -
Big buddy’s Lavender x Appalachia
Appalachia is
Green Crack x Tres Dawg

I initially was hoping the NYCD was Somas (which isn’t even a Diesel but instead a strain that’s very Grapefruit. I once had a pheno that faded dark maroon. I’d assume the GF is from the Afghani/Hawaiian parent indicated by Soma.
Instead, it was a true Diesel. I believe it was JJ NYC’s. She grew super tall and I had her in the corner of the room unfortunately. But she was definitely Diesel with dark emerald green leaves on buds after drying. The F1s should be fun! The seeds all were kinda small and almost immature looking but when I did a germ test this week… they popped! And happily!

Luckily i have a few packs worth so I’ll def be doing some F2ing if I find good parents. Maybe even some outcrosses with something like a headband x 88G13:HP or a Chem 91 x 88G13/HP.

We shall see!

Nonetheless, these lil seedlings may just be a fun late season outdoor run.

Will keep y’all posted!
Found a pic of a nug from the Sour D I grew and used as a mother to cross with a Sakura male I was using for a bunch of projects. I forget how many seeds I have left, but a few packs of the cross at least. I was worried they wouldn’t pop bc the beans were lighter, but having tested em I’ve gotten 100% thus far. (Again, when I got the clone it was labeled as NYCD but it’s definitely of the Sour/Chem family and not Soma’s NYCD. Dark emerald green leaves on the buds and very light orange almost pink pistils)

54B5D4FB-E123-4958-B230-12A7091D9420.jpeg

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Found a pic of a nug from the Sour D I grew and used as a mother to cross with a Sakura male I was using for a bunch of projects. I forget how many seeds I have left, but a few packs of the cross at least. I was worried they wouldn’t pop bc the beans were lighter, but having tested em I’ve gotten 100% thus far. (Again, when I got the clone it was labeled as NYCD but it’s definitely of the Sour/Chem family and not Soma’s NYCD. Dark emerald green leaves on the buds and very light orange almost pink pistils)

View attachment 18762695

Now that looks legit 👌 Probably be some fire in them beans for sure...

It's definitely out there and on the list right now for 500 bucks a cut. I'm gonna grab one in a couple of weeks. Only one person I know personally that's selling them.
Ok from what i can follow you gonna be real scammed...
500 jeez you the seller?
Don't you watch the show?!?!

TPFTFW

Veteran
It's definitely out there and on the list right now for 500 bucks a cut. I'm gonna grab one in a couple of weeks. Only one person I know personally that's selling them.
I call bullshit

Just talked with notso
There’s a whole bunch of places selling fake ass cuts of even his headband too

I got my cut from notso himself and only know of a literal handful of people who have it from him

Last edited:

MountainBudz

Ok from what i can follow you gonna be real scammed...
500 jeez you the seller?
Don't you watch the show?!?!

I don't sale/buy cuts. Fortunately a friend is passing me one, he bought it... waiting on roots. So I'm not out anything.

Yes I enjoy the show.

Last edited:

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just popped several sour ibl seeds, despite being idk, maybe 12 years old, they sprouted before about 20 other seeds that were literally just purchased.

Quite impressive vigor, i've grown these out a few times and have not come across a better fuel type smoke yet, not every plant is tasty but if you have say 10 females you would usually get a couple with that sweet sickly fuel.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i still have 8 seeds from rez's orig taking down the server sale... (i counted em out yesterday) - i ran some seeds when i got em, and after i think 2 runs of each, didn't find a worthy keeper ... one day will try and pop a couple more - space is always a problem

TPFTFW

Veteran
I don't sale/buy cuts. Fortunately a friend is passing me one, he bought it... waiting on roots. So I'm not out anything.

Yes I enjoy the show.

There's a chance it's legit.

Notso knows about this cut and the guy that has it, Notso told him it looks just like it, looks to be the same but couldn't confirm without smoking it or growing it out. Ask him about "First Class", I know for a fact they spoke about it together and what Notso told him. So I can't say for certain, but it's free and I have a little space so I don't mind running it regardless.
he literally mentioned first class as having the fake shit my guy

anything to make a bucks tho right

Anyone that has notsodogs sour that didn’t get it directly from Notsodog wouldn’t be calling it notsodogs sour

I’m not saying us handful of people are the only one with this cut.. but why would someone have to GUESS that it’s notsos when it’s not from him if they aren’t trying to cash in on a name? see what I mean

Don’t advertise for bunk boys

MountainBudz

Anyone that has notsodogs sour that didn’t get it directly from Notsodog wouldn’t be calling it notsodogs sour

I’m not saying us handful of people are the only one with this cut.. but why would someone have to GUESS that it’s notsos when it’s not from him if they aren’t trying to cash in on a name? see what I mean

I'm not advertising for them, I only mentioned the name to explain who I was referring to. Thanks for letting me know, truly appreciate the info. I will spread the word. I've never purchased or sold a clone in my 21 years of growing and I don't associate with First Class. That was info shown/told to me from a friend. The cut still looks good and close to the Notso cut, still gonna run it. Its free 😆

You're a lucky man and congrats on getting that cut. Take care 🙏

MountainBudz

Edited my post and removed that statement too btw. Honestly, I really don't wanna appear as if I'm advertising for anyone, especially when I don't even know them like that.

Again, thanks for clearing the smoke.

Last edited:

swampthing

Now that looks legit 👌 Probably be some fire in them beans for sure...
Thanks man. Sour D crossed with a Bubba x (Lavender x GreenCrack/TresDawg)… I hadn’t really thought much about the cross after I made it and passed out many of my other Sakura crosses but not so much this one. I think I have like 5 packs worth.
When I do a proper seed run, F2s are definitely planned once I narrow down phenotypes.
But hell, maybe they’ll be worth crossing with some SFV x 88G13/HP, the Truth, Headbanger, HeadBand x 88G13/HP, Chem91 x 88G13/HP, and NL2 x 88G13/HP, Black Triangle x Sensi Star, and/or Triangle Kush x Lemon Thai just for good measure. So many seeds, such little time!

I’ll say it again from my soap box…Shame everything these daze is being worked to the same lines. One day we’ll all regret not F2ing or bXing old classic lines. Not to mention working in fire heirloom and landrace lines into our gene pools that are becoming more and more homogeneous these days due to strains that catch hype.

Glad people are still sharing legit cuts. Selling them for hundreds… meh. That’s not the grow community I remember from the old OverGrow and Icmag daze. Backups held by buds are what keeps the good stuff around imo. Clone hoarding only leads to losing strains imo

Latest posts

Latest posts