What's new

Sour Diesel bx2.5

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey all, i was lucky enough to be gifted a few different flavours to sample from a buddy, who in turn got em from friend.......damn thats the way, speading the herb........mighty fine herb at that.
The smoke was extremly pleasent, very well grown, flushed and presented.
The taste was very soft, almost creamy lemonish falvour with a slight fruity undertone and a hashy muskyness too, having tasted the ECSD i would say this was around the region of 65% similar in flavour....the buzz was extemely good, felt heart pulsating a tad, with a slight imbalance in my standing, i call it the sway.......also found myself very thoughtful and rather happy.....a pleasent and very subtle dumbness comes over the body and thoughts become a little deeper, as well as a remarkable sense of general well being.
Now i am even more looking forward to having the ECSD to really feel the potency of her, be nice to test her effects in a few different atmospheres and environments.

Peace

G

some damn fine bud, you have some generous friends
What have you been smoking or vaporizing out of?

G

That's exactly how I remember her. Your dead on with your observations. Nice yeild on those bx's too. Thanks for letting your feelings felt.

G

Sweet,the ECSDv3's much closer to perfect phenotypic representation,and the ECSD IBL (coming soon!) will be It,I assure you.

This is an exact physical twin to a well-grown Sour Diesel Clone,but a touch more dense....Right down to the pink hairs....this,below,is an ECSDv3,grown by the Grat3fuls....

2137100_5202.jpg

Ciao!

G

i just smoke some sour diesel that looked just like that picture out here in LA. rez i must say hands down this is the only bud i ahve smoke here in LA that is just as heavy hitting as the OG kush. so now i can see the similarities in the lineage betweent the 2 ... killer breeding rez killer. cant wait to smoke come gonzo in adam at the htcc next month.

swerve

Niemand

DankBank said:
How soon is soon? I don't know if it will be soon enough!!

:)
:yummy:

It will NEVER be soon enough!! But Jah Bless Reservoir Seeds for their untiring and unceasing endeavors to bring SD to the rest of us.......

The 2006 High Times Cannabis Cup will be a historic cup IF Reservoir Seeds enters with the SD IBL!

A shakeup in the world of genetics that will make people forget when Canada shook things up!!!

Hey Rez.......

Looking REAL good!!! I see NOTHING but good times ahead for Reservoir Seeds!! Too Bad youre a HACK breeder with ZERO knowledge!!! :tongue: :rolleyes:

Jah Bless

Latest posts

Latest posts