What's new

Sour Diebble

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Would be fascinating to run some of these next to sourdubble..so close to the same lineage..

guest20121

chaseaftaracksy The Sour Diesel Ibl "riri cut" is a cut found by a french named "riri" in a pack of REZ SD ibl in 2006.

the gnome

Veteran
exactly what kind of yield are you getting.
SB is a low yield long veg strain
at any rate using those 2 powerhouse strains the offspring has to be sinister to the 3rd degree :nanana:

MadCow

Reminds me of how my sourdubb cut looks when it gets too much heat. Goes all sour diesel on me. Sounds like a nice cross u got there.

medman225

Ya i was gonna say sounds lke sour dubb as far as it lookin lke wen ur sour dubb goes all sourd on ya i think thr diff parents on the sourd side are a bit diff i kno its all sourd but the ibl has dif fenos to a degree i dunno if sourdub uses the ecsd or the ibl but the riri cut is outta the ibl im jst sayin i wuldnt immediately say heat stress the exttrme sativaness of the riri cut culda easily dominated the cross in loks but yla wuld b great to see this available!

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
BOG has stated it was REZ's NYCD F2 male that was used to make Sour Dubble.

So Sour Bubble x NYCD

MadCow

Ya i was gonna say sounds lke sour dubb as far as it lookin lke wen ur sour dubb goes all sourd on ya i think thr diff parents on the sourd side are a bit diff i kno its all sourd but the ibl has dif fenos to a degree i dunno if sourdub uses the ecsd or the ibl but the riri cut is outta the ibl im jst sayin i wuldnt immediately say heat stress the exttrme sativaness of the riri cut culda easily dominated the cross in loks but yla wuld b great to see this available!

Ya i just meant my cut under too much heat goes all lanky. Im not saying your sour dieble looks like heat stress, it looks like some sativa leaning sour d bombness! great job!

BOG has stated it was REZ's NYCD F2 male that was used to make Sour Dubble. So Sour Bubble x NYCD

Ya i remember the posts when bog talked about this when greyskull asked him but it sure reminds me of sour d alot more than the nycd. Wonder if im the only one who thinks that? I know you and subrob and some more dago cats run this cut what u think smoketrees? NYCD or Sour D?

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i used to be convinced it was sour d. But the smell she puts off around 3-4 weeks of flower, is VERY red/pink grapefruit ish. And after growing/seeing a few crosses made to her im more under the impression it was NYCD. i would think if it was sour diesel, there would have been more sour diesel influences showing up in the sour dub hybrids.

coxnox

Veteran
Sour Diebble, one of my alltimes favourit clone:
gallery_2727_3486_27364.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts