What's new

Sorry, just have to shout-out to Co...

Wow man, I'm moving up here in about a month or so. Only ever passed through as a kid when my family moved from Nebraska to Arizona and back many years ago.

The scenery is unbelievable. The people seem in my short visit nothing but amazing. Old hippies in tye-dye, friendly folks out for a lovely bike ride, young kids with awesome tattoos all about.

Buying weed legally and checking out some grows at a dispensary, I can't tell you how amazing that feels. This is the flying spaghetti monsters country, truly.

Just have to tip my hat (trilby) :tiphat: not far from Trilby Rd (Fort Collins, but I 'spose you folks have the luxury of already knowing that :laughing:).

Can't wait to see you all soon.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
When MMJ and finally REC became law it was so amazing to me. I could walk into a dispensary and walk down the street and not be looking over my shoulder. Try not to get disappointed as the traffic can be brutal in certain places. Otherwise have fun when you get here.

You didn't say when you passed through, but keep in mind that since about 1990, the entire Front Range has turned into a mass of non-stop development from Pueblo all the way to Fort Collins.

Recreational opportunities are fantastic, but fighting your way out of the urban corridor is a grind.

Well I mostly stayed in the Fort Collins area over the past weekend, traffic was often brutal but I attribute that to local experience around Lincoln, Nebraska which honestly isn't bad at all..

You people seem to be crazy drivers haha, often barreling through red/yellow lights and speeding well above speed limit, but with the traffic I could easily understand.

I kind of liked the fact that no matter where in the North Eastern part of the state, it always seemed like that you were close to something, perhaps 30 years in Nebraska has clouded my judgement with familiarity..

Anyway, I'm kind of curious.. I looked at some apartments, non of which I was particularly comfortable with growing a small personal garden (most having restrictions on smoking let alone growing). I'm wondering if there is a decent place to look for some sort of house-share with stoners/growers/like-minded folks instead of just craiglist?? Any help would be immensely appreciated. Either way see you folks on the trail soon :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts