What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some Biscotti Mint Nugs

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Heres some of the nugs We dug out of the jar from last year's outdoor. Biscotti mint.

Attachments

• PXL_20240302_202644869.jpg
    PXL_20240302_202644869.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 58

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Around 42 N and i forget the exact date. Was some time in October. This is what is left over from the harvest. Was digging around found some of the big stuff that no one got to yet.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
I`m at 50 Lat, it will be maybe too late for proper crop here, only till early oct can be coming good.
it be too much moldy, cold and rainy after middle of october here at mine area.

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
I have some issues but i get things finished. This year im trying twent20 September reign line(or whatever they call it)

Some years i can get to November, others pretty much late october. Mid October is alright. These are supposedly end of September early October so we will see how they do out there.

That biscotti mint started flowering in early August before everything else. The others were 2 weeks behind them.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
That biscotti mint looks not bed, so its good for OD. here its be only with a good session to can be finisihed properly. Lemon gorilla looks also good for OD and how are terps strong .,?

did you make iceolator aka Bubble hash from it .,?

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
That biscotti mint looks not bed, so its good for OD. here its be only with a good session to can be finisihed properly. Lemon gorilla looks also good for OD and how are terps strong .,?

did you make iceolator aka Bubble hash from it .,?
Bubble, pressed rosin, etc. The flower does look funky being outdoor but everyone keeps smoking it so it must be alright.

The bubble and press looks fine from it. But yea indoor always looks way better here. Outdoor the yield is higher but its hard to maintain.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
sounds good then ;)

Outdoor its cheapest Bio Mass which yo can produce aginst indoor where you needs more money for lights, energy & so on. sure indoor it be morte potent as OD but nothing to invest only your time :smoke out::smoke:

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Id like to add we have been running outdoor here now would be the 4th year of this project. Trying to fine tune this area's outdoor spot because really I think its its only hope. One day when they get legalization right the farms that shut down maybe could come back with a different crop. This place has become a run down dump spot for outsiders, i think for full time residents cannabis may be their only hope.

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
sounds good then ;)

Outdoor its cheapest Bio Mass which yo can produce aginst indoor where you needs more money for lights, energy & so on. sure indoor it be morte potent as OD but nothing to invest only your time :smoke out::smoke:
Yep . I can run indoor too i have equipment. Ill run both because i plan on running "long flowers" indoor once i get the outdoor clones finished. Outdoor is newer to me i always ran dwc inside most of my years.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
try to make living soil where you needs 4- 6 weeks prepared before your OD session starting to let micro organisme to build up or cook your soil then you needs only to water it all nuts are inside the medium already and terps are more stronger ;)

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
I guess we will work on our soil development now that we atleast get a decent return from the OD. We do have soil we reuse from the previous year that sits out there that we repurpose. Its a rough spot here between the cold that comes through at random times, the mold, and insects as well. We get better each year atleast so progress is being made. We also test different strains from different breeders to see what does best. Also the location its a chore bringing things in so some things end up being forgotten. We have an atv to use now so we can get everything into there a lot simpler.

Thanks for the advice xD.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
yeah right when you for example 4 years or 5 layer of soil each year then you change it with time and i will much better to starting much bestter and faster as another non good organic soil or cocos.

yeah when you sea or lake near by you can working to water it which solar pump for example it be much easier to work

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
We have a hand dug well up there from long ago. Hardest part is pumping the water up and out. A lot of pumps dont like pumping up vertically so high. And then a few hundred feet across. But likely will utilize the atv to make life easier.

The field is the best spot ive found here. We have dense forests everywhere here. You end up with short light cycles because the dense forests that can surround your field. This location the field is on top of the mountain so we get the longest amount of intense light up there. Its also a chore climbing up there to get there. Not to mention the briars you have to get through to get there. Leave there bleeding all the time. xD

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
you are right pupming up to vertically higher needs more pressing so more then 3 or 5 bars.
when you take a longer hose you connected with pump.

sounds good for gorilla spot a lot of work but worthy at end if coming to crop time :smoke: