What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Soma’s Lavender #10

Bud Jones

This cut was sifted from 40 females from 2000 Soma Seeds stock, she’s the mother of my Lavenberry seed line.. Bulletproof outdoor, the most potent purp I know of
717D05D8-62CB-415E-8A50-05451E9D1EE4.png

Attachments

• 475002EC-CD31-4B13-8C0D-06F30D27BC66.jpeg
    475002EC-CD31-4B13-8C0D-06F30D27BC66.jpeg
    358.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 7259A893-185D-4F0F-846E-C5AF33CB724C.jpeg
    7259A893-185D-4F0F-846E-C5AF33CB724C.jpeg
    591 KB · Views: 106
  • 584ACDE2-3072-46BC-895B-1B74C39ADE48.png
    584ACDE2-3072-46BC-895B-1B74C39ADE48.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 106
  • 744932A2-8D5D-4BC0-B2B5-36A439C7DEFF.jpeg
    744932A2-8D5D-4BC0-B2B5-36A439C7DEFF.jpeg
    424.9 KB · Views: 126
  • 09661DCA-E16C-42C8-9774-3B28EFDEDAE0.jpeg
    09661DCA-E16C-42C8-9774-3B28EFDEDAE0.jpeg
    389.3 KB · Views: 119

Pineboy212

A lot of people stock ain’t the same as it use to b,I swore by dna,but after a few samples of the same strains I grew to love, uh uh that wasn’t it ,at all idk if it’s the company or the seed banks, all I know is u can’t get your seeds n their breeders pack to save your life if u order abroad, call me crazy but I don’t trust that shit,and definitely not messing with domestic banks I never did,only way I’d buy seeds is to go to the Netherlands and get a sealed pack from a Dutch source itself,this is the only thing that’s suck about legality

RobFromTX

A lot of people stock ain’t the same as it use to b,I swore by dna,but after a few samples of the same strains I grew to love, uh uh that wasn’t it ,at all idk if it’s the company or the seed banks, all I know is u can’t get your seeds n their breeders pack to save your life if u order abroad, call me crazy but I don’t trust that shit,and definitely not messing with domestic banks I never did,only way I’d buy seeds is to go to the Netherlands and get a sealed pack from a Dutch source itself,this is the only thing that’s suck about legality
I think what happens is a lot of these breeders reach the top of the mountain and get big headed. The feel like they dont have to do all the work to maintain good genetics. I can definitely tell barneys farm has gone downhill. A lot of herm issues and Ive had plants that didn't look like weed at all

Pineboy212

I think what happens is a lot of these breeders reach the top of the mountain and get big headed. The feel like they dont have to do all the work to maintain good genetics. I can definitely tell barneys farm has gone downhill. A lot of herm issues and Ive had plants that didn't look like weed at all
🙏🏽

browntrout

Veteran

I tried shiskaberry and Blueberry OG recently. That shishkaberry has gotta be real deal, love it. Clear phenos of each side of afghan/blueberry. One pheno is green and classic afghani petroleum/ammonia/spice/musk and the other side is a little more colourful with loud astringent grape / ammonia smells.

Not to hijack, always wanted to grow the lavender, hopefully you can resurrect this line if your willing Mr.Jones.

Pineboy212

Ah!Shiskaberry… that name will always b sacred to me as it was the first strain I ever grew..matter of fact Shiskaberry x Dutch treat was the first thing I grew, very fruity soaring high for a indica , different high,back then people only knew one similar effect when it came to weed, I wish I still had it,got ‘em when the seeds were still mainly coming from Canada,my boy moved out and left like ten seeds and a 150watt and a wardrobe the rest is history….Am I the only one that wanna kick himself in the ass for throwing away a perfectly good bitch because they had a stable of new whores?
Shout out to cash crop ken for that one.Shiskaberry aka Da Berriez!

browntrout

Veteran
always wanted to try Dutch treat. Didn’t spice of life create the original? Years ago some grower/breeder friends were growing Shiskaberry Durban. Killer early outdoor yielder that had everything going for it.
Ah!Shiskaberry… that name will always b sacred to me as it was the first strain I ever grew..matter of fact Shiskaberry x Dutch treat was the first thing I grew, very fruity soaring high for a indica , different high,back then people only knew one similar effect when it came to weed, I wish I still had it,got ‘em when the seeds were still mainly coming from Canada,my boy moved out and left like ten seeds and a 150watt and a wardrobe the rest is history….Am I the only one that wanna kick himself in the ass for throwing away a perfectly good bitch because they had a stable of new whores?
Shout out to cash crop ken for that one.Shiskaberry aka Da Berriez!

Pineboy212

always wanted to try Dutch treat. Didn’t spice of life create the original? Years ago some grower/breeder friends were growing Shiskaberry Durban. Killer early outdoor yielder that had everything going for it.
Idk ,memory doesn’t serve the last time I heard spice of life it was n a Marc emery catalog lol,the one I had was from cash crop ken from Canada.Never had Dutch treat by itself,but the cross was definitely obviously a blueberry cross,but a lil different def’ fruity had to get threw the complexity to c the dominant terp but u could identify both parents clearly,def’ grew like a Shish kebab too.

Bud Jones

I tried shiskaberry and Blueberry OG recently. That shishkaberry has gotta be real deal, love it. Clear phenos of each side of afghan/blueberry. One pheno is green and classic afghani petroleum/ammonia/spice/musk and the other side is a little more colourful with loud astringent grape / ammonia smells.

Not to hijack, always wanted to grow the lavender, hopefully you can resurrect this line if your willing Mr.Jones.
I have some beautiful tested F1’s . I used a candied F2 Bog Sour Strawberry Kush to make Lavenberry as a seedline

Latest posts

Latest posts