What's new

Solo's Secret Stash and Stable

solofoe

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I had pulled them all out and shortened the height of the reservoir underneath the platform for some added head space probably gained 3 inches (if only...) they were growing into the light and I decided to do something about it the only disadvantage is my rez is only 2 gallons and maybe 2 days of solution

solofoe

picture.php

The tall one and the broad leaf in the back took the longest to start showing resin production... tall one is odorless essentially the majority of them smell very very afghani to me and there is one that has a beautiful funky fruity bouquet. there is a little more time but I think I've chosen my favouriteone out of 6

solofoe

So I had two days of a faulty pump and replaced it... couple of plants got a little burn on them but seem to be okay.. steady as she goes
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Floridian

Veteran
Damn I love it when people know what they're doing very nice Solo nice growing and pic taking too.I hope you took cuts from some or all of them looks like you may have some keepers there at least for a few grows.I come up with some beauties myself occasionaly and think "OK I'm keeping this one around for few years".Usually after 2 or 3 grows I end up replacing it not because it's not the bomb anymore,because I'm always getting an itch for something new and everyone has a finite number of flowering spaces no matter how big your grow is.Very nice job Solo

solofoe

Thanks a bunch neighbor :tiphat: I appreciate the kind words I have taken some cuts based off of what I saw early on but they all have some redeemable qualities that I like... so picking a favorite is more difficult than I thought unfortunately I'm planning on moving to Oregon in Sept. Timeframe so that doesn't leave a whole lot of time for another run after this one... I am pretty sure I'll be packing it up after I finish

solofoe

This is the most burned bud after having the pump failures

picture.php

This plant has super airy bud structure like little gaps between the buds which I don't find appealing
picture.php

solofoe

They stretched a little too much IMO.... I assume that is from the cheese side of the family tree but I don't know I've not got enough experience to be able to say. Just chuckin pollen. Speaking of I may have some seeds from that f13 pollen I received... either that or one of these ladies has hermie pollen... if I get males from the seeds they will for sure be from the f13

El Tigre

They stretched a little too much IMO.... I assume that is from the cheese side of the family tree but I don't know I've not got enough experience to be able to say. Just chuckin pollen. Speaking of I may have some seeds from that f13 pollen I received... either that or one of these ladies has hermie pollen... if I get males from the seeds they will for sure be from the f13

Obviously my friend i was ironic about the stretch after seeing that rockets just under the COBs :laughing:
About your pollen chunking thing: very cool, soon you can get a OG Kush x Cheese X F13 stallion! Big genetic variabilty on the road, if you pop enough seeds you have the chance to find some killer cuts

Latest posts

Latest posts