What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Solofoe's Backyard Burgerville mainline

solofoe

Greetings everyone, I am a new transplant setting roots in the willamatte valley. I love burgerville and that they give out seeds in their kids meal. I remember the glee of planting beans in elementary school and killing them with kindness once I got home... I'm just a big kid with better beans and a little more gardening experience.
I've started a small backyard grow the seeds are dinafem I reversed their Cheese and pollinated an OG Kush from their seed also. the reason I chose these beans is because it's what I had laying around... and I like poppin beans. I'll have to find some more after this year because I planted the rest of what I had... I'm not sure what I intend on chronicling here I guess just my general growing mischief.

picture.php
picture.php

I've never done a mainline before this grow we'll see how she turns out.
Other plants may end up going into a guerrilla grow because it's fun for me...
Its really hard to justify the work it takes to do guerilla because of how cheap you can get flower here for... we get 60$ oz all day for rec price, also I pay 9$ a gram for oil. it's hard to justify unless you enjoy the adventure

Latest posts

Latest posts