What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Solar for a small greenhouse

Three Berries

You have my condolences. I'm looking for some sort of large flat water container I can use as a floor or stand up on the side in my tents. The heat soaking up and releasing is all passive. Most stuff is too bulky.

Why not get a real grow tent and cover in plastic/insulation/camouflage?

I use to grow out in the woods. Came home on time and could smell 2,4,D, they must have just sprayed them. I whipped out the sprinkler and rigged up a couple hundred feet of water hose and saved the plants.

St. Phatty

She keeps bringing up my last "easy greenhouse". It's probably why I have to run everything by her before I do it.
In my defense, the wind did this to it. Twice. lol

Nature is like a Slow Motion Explosion.

More deceptive than a regular explosion, but just as "destructive".

I have a wood deck that is like a Ghost. The screws literally unscrew themselves. More maintenance than I can possibly keep up with.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Nature is like a Slow Motion Explosion.

More deceptive than a regular explosion, but just as "destructive".

I have a wood deck that is like a Ghost. The screws literally unscrew themselves. More maintenance than I can possibly keep up with.
I used to give a drill to the boys every summer to go around and fix those pesky screws, but they've moved onto their own lives. All is not lost. We have grandkids taking over. lol