What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SOL Sweetooth No1

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hiya,,,,
is anyone one running Sweetooth No1 anymore ?
deluxe might find a good un but wondered if anybody kept her or are running her,,,
love this classic,,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Creeper,,,,
I was thinking OG Spice of Life or Deluxe seeds,,,,,
got Polaroid’s of her from 2001 ,,,
reg beans popped each time,,,
females were wonderful ,,,s2

slipdefeu

hello
very intersted too
lost the cut i was gifted 15 yrs ago
it came from the first batch, with the missed dj's blue boy
ST seeds chimera got from SOL and sells(ed) as grapfruitxblueberry was different from the 2000ST
i tried hard to find it back
i wish u good luck for this one

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
yes it's st1.1 from sol stock
but not the first receipe ;)

The Grapefruit x Blueberry were created by Chimera and were shared with SOL. Chimera worked with DJ Short to produce the Blue series of hybrids - namely the Mental Floss, Sweet Skunk x BB, Burmese x BB, GF x BB, The Dom x BB and others. The SPG was just one of the clones during the pollination. It was an initial generational f1.

The Sweet Tooth series from SOL all used different Blueberry pollen donors and were earlier projects. Many were back cross seed releases and line bred. Not many clones survive because of the tendency of the Grapefruit to flower when root bound. The trait followed in the line of the ST series (but possibly not the #4).

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Hiya,,,,
is anyone one running Sweetooth No1 anymore ?
deluxe might find a good un but wondered if anybody kept her or are running her,,,
love this classic,,,,,,s2

Hey s2,
There’s a few Canadian seed producers who have seed versions of the Grapefruit. Next Generation has a seedline that uses the GF and some people are still reproducing the Federation Mikado (Hazeman has a Mikado line). Not sure if you’ll find them in the UK though.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey s2,
There’s a few Canadian seed producers who have seed versions of the Grapefruit. Next Generation has a seedline that uses the GF and some people are still reproducing the Federation Mikado (Hazeman has a Mikado line). Not sure if you’ll find them in the UK though.
Cheers Kal,,,,
lit was a shot in the dark but I was thinking of Breeder Steve’s Deluxe regs if memory serves me well,
I stand corrected if I ballsed the breeders up ,,,,s2✌️

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
You didn’t balls anything up mate..
The SOL and later Deluxe seed releases were the original Sweet Tooth’s that most remember. The GF x BB was a later pollination and is a bit different because it uses a different set of Blueberry dads and was just an equal 1:1 ‘f1’ cross

slipdefeu

The Grapefruit x Blueberry were created by Chimera and were shared with SOL. Chimera worked with DJ Short to produce the Blue series of hybrids - namely the Mental Floss, Sweet Skunk x BB, Burmese x BB, GF x BB, The Dom x BB and others. The SPG was just one of the clones during the pollination. It was an initial generational f1.

The Sweet Tooth series from SOL all used different Blueberry pollen donors and were earlier projects. Many were back cross seed releases and line bred. Not many clones survive because of the tendency of the Grapefruit to flower when root bound. The trait followed in the line of the ST series (but possibly not the #4).
thank you for the correction, I probably misinterpreted at the time ;)
the cut i miss so much was pure fores tstrawberries smell and taste, nextlevel couchlock
this one wasn't flowering in small containers, very special a bit stretchy, indica leaves, lil secondary plant mats, golf rockbuds every node, tends to finish almost purple and so shiny, no trim...
hard to believe that queen came directly from the spg

exoticrobotic

I had a nice sweettooth/bubblegum from either Breeder Steve's SOL adventure mix, TH bubblegum or Breeder Steves SOL SWT#4.

Stupidly i mixed them all up. But i got a nice female.

It grew taller than most plants, very serrated and light green.

From early on it stank of grapefruit. In flower it smelt of grapefruit and bubblegum.

Turned out really gummy medium strength nice day brightener with intense chalky pink bubblegum taste. I would scissor up a bud for a spliff and get enough hash on the scissors to roll the length of the spliff.

Last edited:

Happs

I remember the sweet tooth number 4 I think it was..
From spice of life
Had a lovely grapefruit taste.
very nice and easy to grow plant.
Ran her early 2002 I think.
Barneys sweettooth tastes nothing like the spice of life sweetooth.

ReprobateMind

Sweet Tooth #3 from SOL is my favorite strain that I've grown. I wish I still had seeds. All of my clones autoflowered. The trichomes were huge and there were so many! The smell and taste were so gooooooooooooooooood. I do have some Blue Satellite 2.2. If I can get them to pop I'm making S1s.

FDM sells Swt#4 F2s. Have any of you grown them?

Latest posts

Latest posts