What's new

Soil recipie dank franks -double check please

Bio boy

Thankyou for putting up with this mad hatter I’ve calmed down now ..I promise !!I’m ordering in 3 hours so please if any big wigs can confirm I’m not going to waste money cause the mrs will kill me this time , she can’t justify $$$ on brown bags the postman brings … she can’t ware it …she can’t smoke it..her eyes say I might ware it lol ..just make it to harvest and she will be beaming smiles I hope hehe .

Recipie 360litre 12cu f

Peat 1/3. 120litre
Lava 1/3. 120litre
Ewc 1/3 120litre

Addition top mulch 30litre sheep wool comfrey compost (worms love it and stops top layer drying out full of ca) I’m waiting on na analysis.before adding after advice from many like @Tom Hill on na filled soils (this reduces my ewc volume as frank suggests and adds airy nice compost frank added cow shit n compost etc I got some sheep in here lol the ca should have his approval hehe

@dank.frank soil recipie says add for every 1.5cu f I have 12 so this list is added 8 times

Npk. (Listing ca mg so I can see where they are from)

1c Alfalfa pellet 2-1-2 (2% ca)
1c kelp meal 1-0-4 (1% ca)
1c blood meal 12-0-0
1c bone meal 3-18-0. (12% ca)
1/2c bat guano guano 1-10-1. (5% ca. mg )
2tbsp sulphate of potash 0-0-24 (25%k 10%mg 27%s) check bottom

Minerals
1/4c azomite
1/4c remin rock dust

Calcium main
1/3c dolomite*
1/3c gypsum*
2/3c oyster shell flour*

The nutrient company
Bactor13 bacteria
Mycormax mycrohiza
Tricorp5 fungi n trich
All contain humic acids and kelps too so I will reduce my kelp when I add this 1c:1/2c

My bone meal I can get has a different score to franks, his is 2-14-0 while mines 3.5-18-0 …. like most amendments my npks scores are slightly different to what frank and others buys ? Guessing as organic it Varys slightly dependent on what it’s eaten etc

If anyone can check over my final complete soil and make sure I haven’t overdone anything I’ve taken all advice on from everyone that’s helped me and made notes , I thank you all for not giving me the abuse I deserved haha!!. I admit I went a lil nuts in a panic with having the chance to some rare genetics from @Cloneman , I didn’t wanna loose em ,last 6 seeds in the world it feels like . Nice plants right now they are ready for a big bag o soil

And any additions Now or changes I welcome, with the abuse lol cause I feel happy with this …I think

Thankyou and respect

Bio boy

Closest sul po mg I find in uk is this and it seems the same as langbeinite but is white powdery stuff?? Is this acceptable ?
working out npk based off a page here says the npk will be 3-4.3-7 if I am not mistaken
hoped to work it out like frank did do n got big numbers to compare but that i can’t figure lol