What's new

soil mix

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just wanted to let the soil growers know that if they are looking for "Sams Choice" potting soil at Walmart (as per Bogs soil mix) it is now sold under the name "Expert" potting soil and comes in a bright orange and yellow bag. Apparently the were some cookies being sold as "Sams Choice" and walmart didnt want confusion so they now sell the potting soil under a different name . same soil , new bag and name .. just a quick FYI . I hope this helps

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
soil mix

the exact name of the potting soil is "Expert Growers". formally known as "Sams Choice"

I usually get my potting soil from wwal-mart also. Seen the new bags you are talking about, but found some Majic earth that seem very similar and a little cheaper-$5.98/bag 2cu ft. there was only 1/2 of a pallet so may be just a discontinued item. It has all the things I need in it and hope they continue to stock it. I am growing in it right now and so far 9 21 days in flower) no problem. I also add blood/bone meal, perlite epson salt, and ag lime. if I have it I add some worm castings or kelp meal. Later

Latest posts

Latest posts