What's new

soil grow +

C

cdd

De ser jo sunde ud. og vokser godt :yes:

hvis jeg var dig ville jeg vande dem meget så vandet kommer ud af hullerne i bunden... og så vente til jorden er hel tør og så gentage, det er faktisk nærmest umuligt at overvande når de for den tørke periode mellem vandingerne.
sådan gør jeg ihvertfald, og jeg slipper for at vande så tit
:rasta:

Nu blev de mycket på en gång.. sorry cdd please can u write in english, i dont understand all the words, iam sorry i know u want to help, but write english i thinks its eazy:er

C

cdd

Okay :bashhead: i said they be looking good...
but try to consider watering till it comes out the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot... and then wait till the soil is completely dried out, and then repeat.
Hard to overwater if they get that dry period between the heavy waterings.

thats how i do it and i dont have to water that often. just try it and see if you like it, but remember to let it dry before repeating the process :rasta:

should they be dry on the bottom to ? I ask abouth that today i dont think nobody answer :)
Thanks cdd nice english doo.. jah bless stay and follow my grow <3

C

cdd

Yep. Infact thats a good method, i usually look if the bottom soil is dry then i water again. i believe soil gets dry from the top down... good luck

yeah i beleve that to, but i ask people today when i shoult water and no one answer, but i always did first stick finger then on the botton. and its good thanks men stay and follow my grow<3

Latest posts

Latest posts