What's new

Soccer / Football Thread - Premier League

roughoutline

Any football fans here? Who do you support? Who do you think will win the Champions League this year?

I'm a Liverpool fan and I reckon we'll finish in the top 4, and I think Barca will win the champions league.

RudeDog

Veteran
Newcastle United supporter......We'll do well to stay in the premiership this season, need to spend some coin in the January transfer window.

Roughoutline...can't see Liverpool finishing top four, top six maybe.

United will win the champions league....Rooney top scorer.

Calcio..Bet you long for the days of Maradona eh?

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Newcastle United supporter......We'll do well to stay in the premiership this season, need to spend some coin in the January transfer window.

Roughoutline...can't see Liverpool finishing top four, top six maybe.

United will win the champions league....Rooney top scorer.

Calcio..Bet you long for the days of Maradona eh?

No I dont...those days have been replaced with the new Napoli. 2-0...we sank the yellow submarine...expect to see us more in European football. :)

I agree about United winning the prem, dont see liverpool doing much this season...I hope Newcastle do something, for some reason I like them a lot...they remind me of Napoli, 1 city, 1 team.

L

LouDog420

I saw my mate, the other day
He said to me he saw the white pele
So I asked, who is he?
He goes by the name of wayne rooney!

:dance013::jump:

antheis

Veteran
i support tottenham.
but living in america means i rarely get to watch them play.
most everyone in the states likes chelsea or man u (bleh). but i really don't have anyone to talk football with and nfl is too boring to really care about.
COYS

MMJcali

Juventus all the way. I loved em before the scandals, and I loved em through it.

Also a huge fan of Inter Milan and Palermo.

Latest posts

Latest posts