What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

buzzmobile

Veteran
The water comes out at the top and goes out the bottom. Shower drought is broken.

attachment.php

:dance013:

Attachments

• P2131895.jpg
    P2131895.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 71

Sunshineinabag

cant wait to get fishing

cant wait to get fishing

the big fish like flies here locally....had a brownie thumper last season give me a hell of a ride down the winooski from the falls........let him go what a master class beast!

Attachments

• IMG_20200213_074413.jpg
    IMG_20200213_074413.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 79
F

Fermented

Breakfast!

I like breakfast so much that I go to bed thinking about what I'm going to cook in the morning. I make something different for breakfast everyday, always a big, hot breakfast.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I’m going for a blood draw to check my red blood cell count. Thinking about starting some seeds, with all the cops out here I think this year I’m going to grow six plants, I don’t want to give them any reason to come to my place...

Sunshineinabag

seems like alot of us up north start around this time of year..........I'd like to give new meaning to the term vermont sugarbush.
Really need to find a decent ...diligent primary care doctor.

St. Phatty

Don't feel like going to the store

but need some fruit.

Got some rock hard dried figs and 1 banana.

I put the figs in some water at low heat, see if that helps.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't feel like going to the store

but need some fruit.

Got some rock hard dried figs and 1 banana.

I put the figs in some water at low heat, see if that helps.

Fig Jam

28 ounces dried figs
4 cups water
½ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
3 cups sugar
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla

EsterEssence

Veteran
Sitting here with no power. I’m watching my neighbors bird, her boyfriend does nothing but watch Fox News so I’m teaching him to say Fox News sucks...

EsterEssence

Veteran
Today is the same as yesterday, staying the fuck home...In times like this being a hermit grower has it’s perks, I’m use to staying home alone...

Latest posts

Latest posts