What's new

So, what happened to Khhharma girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Yes mate, it was good while it lasted. I know there's no love lost between a lot of people and PoM, but just like Gypsy, Ulrich and everyone else who's been fucked by the corrupt US gubmint, it's the war on drugs that's the real enemy.

........... a, yeah sure, whatever, maybe it would be best if you were to quit while you're still ahead? :shucks:

:biggrin: Nice try at the deflection though, I understand. :flowers2:

edit to add: still Trolling for Truth!

Prawn Connery

Licence To Krill
Vendor
Veteran
........... a, yeah sure, whatever, maybe it would be best if you were to quit while you're still ahead? :shucks:

:biggrin: Nice try at the deflection though, I understand. :flowers2:

edit to add: still Trolling for Truth!

You see? That's the kind of thing KharmaGirl would have said 😜

Yes, it's true. I was born in the Shark Tank (at least, my Prawn Connery nick was). And I was a troll. Actually, I was an army of trolls – there were something like a dozen prawns in the old OG Shark Tank and they were nearly all me. But I was a fair-minded troll. I mean, I still am.

My point was simply that, even if you don't like someone, it doesn't mean they deserve life in prison for helping consenting adults do what they want in their own homes. For you guys in North American (Canada, half the US states) and other places where cannabis is now legal in one form or another, I imagine it's sometimes easy to forget that there are still many of us living in countries where our harmless hobbies can literally still destroy our lives. It's still happening.

You know, "Trolling for truth" is not an oxymoron. I think you get that. I know you're not KG. Not that I had anything against KG. At least until she became a mod. Then I think the power kinda went to her head. But you could say the same about me 😆

Prawn Connery

Licence To Krill
Vendor
Veteran
Fuk the man
and the horse he rode into our govt on too.
Prawn Connery is quite creative....lets make tie dyes together
I like ur style
I made Ben n Jerry's tie dyes w Dr rainbow in Saratoga springs.......yar bar:party:

I'm most definitely creative. And tasty, too. A splash of vinegar and a sprinkle of salt . . .

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
I'm going to close to this thread, there's no point in keep bringing back up these things from the past.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts