ROFL - Don't mock my chicken scratch. I couldn't find a smaller set of markers when I did those packs. It irritated me then, but pen wiped off.
There is gold in those Genetic Freaked packs. I sent out packs to 4 more people this week too, actually.
No - that is some Cookie FAM mess. The name keeps getting replayed. I didn't know it but Nspecta had a Snowman line since like '06.
It's what we ended up dubbing the male. It's a tradition I picked up from Chili_B. He names his stud males that get put into play. Arnold, was the Sour Bubble Bx2 male that made the original Digi outcross line, his Bluebubble. Sawtooth - was the name given to the Digi Bx1 male I selected. Snowman - was the name I gave the male that Genetic Freaked found in the GROM x Digi Bx1 "Sawtooth"
The male was called snowman because he was dude so "man" made sense - and he was covered in his own glandular trichs, thus the snow moniker.
These names don't refer to any seed lines, - just the males. It's why the GG4 x GROM/Digi Bx1 = Snow Monkey.
Fuck no I don't mind.Good news GOT BUD. I ended up with 5 SSSDH AND 3 OGx ...
I think ur gonna like these. The two that are flowering that are at 8 and a half weeks are really nice looking and SMELLING....
LIME,LIME LIME FUNK to the max....!!!...
SSSDH x Snowman #1
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79885&pictureid=1965928&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79885&pictureid=1965930&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79885&pictureid=1965933&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79885&pictureid=1965932&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79885&pictureid=1965931&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
Hope you don’t mind BUDdy...
All 4 SSSDH are showing first true leaves now. And the single OGx has made it above soil. She needed a bit of help stripping off the hull and membrane, but I think she's gonna survive.
After seeing those tails after 12 hours, I was half expecting to see little plants in the Sage n Sour cups. But nothing above soil after 24 hours.
I'm still amazed I had tails after 12 hours on 14 year old seeds.
I actually tried the sugar thing. Disinfected the seeds with peroxide, sugar water, b1, some in paper towels, some staight into substrate (promix, coco, rockwool) and nothing seemed to help. The sugar treatment seemed to only make the seeds rot faster I think.Try a light sugar water kick. 1 tsp dissolved in 1 cup of distilled water, then cooled and used as the water to hydrate the seed in the soil. I've not tried this yet, but I should have. It's one of the easiest things to do. Next older seeds will get a light sugar treatment once they kick a tail
FWIW - those seeds that GF made are about 4-5 years old at best. Results aside, historical accuracy.