What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So I have been promoted to Veteran status yet have no access to my own posts?

Lugo

Veteran
I was pleased to be regarded as a veteran on this fine platform but surprised that although my posts were accessible to Premium subscribers, I had no access at all to add, comment etc on my own posts.

The ironic part is not having access to threads where my posts make up 90% of the actual thread content in reference to very specific and regional cultivars.

I know that ICMag has a tiered structure and it really is no skin off my nose in the long run just some simple observations I wanted to share with ya'll.

Pics are my Colombian Mangobiche x Mexican Sativa Skunk cross Johnny5F pheno atm

Attachments

• CM240318-185216009~2.jpg
    CM240318-185216009~2.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 14
  • CM240318-185224011~2.jpg
    CM240318-185224011~2.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 13

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I was pleased to be regarded as a veteran on this fine platform but surprised that although my posts were accessible to Premium subscribers, I had no access at all to add, comment etc on my own posts.

The ironic part is not having access to threads where my posts make up 90% of the actual thread content in reference to very specific and regional cultivars.

I know that ICMag has a tiered structure and it really is no skin off my nose in the long run just some simple observations I wanted to share with ya'll.

Pics are my Colombian Mangobiche x Mexican Sativa Skunk cross Johnny5F pheno atm
It takes a while to get things ironed out friend. I'm not sure what you could do other than say it in this post. Man, that is a sweet-looking Colombian plant in those photos. It looks like she just started flowering.

Lugo

Veteran
It takes a while to get things ironed out friend. I'm not sure what you could do other than say it in this post. Man, that is a sweet-looking Colombian plant in those photos. It looks like she just started flowering.
Yessir, they're all about 4+ weeks into flower and i'm stoked, the males as well 💛

Attachments

• 20240320_160349~2.jpg
    20240320_160349~2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 11

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
what posts are you talking about? you only have few commments at cbg forum, all the rest are in the open forum, not archived.
and since you are veteran, you have acces to those.

and 2-3 more here..
you can quote it out to your new thread

Lugo

Veteran
what posts are you talking about? you only have few commments at cbg forum, all the rest are in the open forum, not archived.
I'm referring to the Mangobiche thread on there. Most of the images are of my MB.

Now that I think about it 90% of the MBs ive seen here are of my MB.

Honestly I haven't seen a single, solid image of MB on ICMag from CBG or otherwise unless i'm missing something of course.

So I found it odd not to be able to comment or add to a thread I previously posted on, thats what i'm referring to.

No big deal though and thanks for the feedback.