What's new

Snow on Mother's day?

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Only in Colorado. I put my plants (2 feet tall already) outdoors last week as the long range forecast looked good and I was tired of checking them carefully every day. Anyway the weather is predicting 5 or 6 inches of snow here near Denver. I found enough tarps, sheets, and blankets to cover them tonight. The average last frost in spring is past but I guess this is not an average year. LOL

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope, not just in Colorado. After a winter of not enough snow for skiing, one of the high schools in the Lake Tahoe area had their baseball games called on account of snow yesterday. It seems like everywhere that I've ever lived (California mountains), it is a crap shoot if you get a garden in the ground before Memorial Day.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I took the covering off the girls this morning and they look fine. That surprised me because they were covered more than 3 days and there was easily 5 inches of snow back there. After this drama I hope there is a long summer. This afternoon it is supposed to be almost 60 degrees. Go figure.

patsfan420

i moved out here from new england and thought we had strange weather there. here so far its 80 one day snow the next.. only 40 more posts and i can pm. i tried to send visitors message to you BOMBAYCAT but can not do that either.. anyways i have about 3 months till first co harvest and with the rec store prices and the cost of moving out here it will be a LONG 3 months...

patsfan420

i added you to my buddy list BOMBAYCAT but still can not vm or pm you. trying to get my post count up but still need 35 posts. at this rate i will harvest before i get to 50 posts

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i moved out here from new england and thought we had strange weather there. here so far its 80 one day snow the next.. only 40 more posts and i can pm. i tried to send visitors message to you BOMBAYCAT but can not do that either.. anyways i have about 3 months till first co harvest and with the rec store prices and the cost of moving out here it will be a LONG 3 months...

Grow autoflowers while you are waiting......