What's new

==Smoke==Report==~~Love Potion

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
Strain: Love Potion (F2)

Breeder: Reeferman

Phenotype: Indica/Sativa (50/50 G-13/SMCG)

Flower Time: 60 days

Appearence: Kind of fluffy but kind of dense. Nice bright green spear like nugs with plenty of trichs and pinkish hairs. 8/10

Smell: Lemons, and glue. Wierd unique smell. 9/10

Taste: I was surprised on taste. The smell is awesome but the taste is nothing like the smell. It has a small hint of that Colombian lemon taste. The rest I think is more G-13. Maybe a long cure will bring out the flavor. Good taste overall though. 7/10

High: Potent. It has a nice uppy effect but also has a body effect too. Kind of like a 50/50 mix of G-13 and SMCG. Too much can space you out for awhile but usuallly ends up mellowing out after a few hours. Smoke it during the day and it can get you going but smoke it at night and it can put you out. It's up and down like a rollercoaster. Lovely high for sure. 9/10

Overall: I enjoyed this pheno but I was looking for that lemon bomb. I got another pheno in flower now so I'm hoping it's more lemony. I've been smoking alot of this lately. It's a good day starter. I also noticed that music sounds better when high off LP. Pretty easy to grow too. 8/10

sign me up fo sum dat!

sounds like a treat, been on my list to try a well grown lp. hope your other pheno turns out exactly what ya lookin for!

Z

zoolander

Closet :wave: 60 days is early for LP1 think this is a 10 to 12 week strain if I remember. Did yours finish early or did you pick it early?

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
zoolander said:
Closet :wave: 60 days is early for LP1 think this is a 10 to 12 week strain if I remember. Did yours finish early or did you pick it early?

It was done for sure. She was more Indica dom and an F2 so more variations pop up. I thought it finished fast for LP myself.

Gizmo

im dying to wait to receive a nice bag of love potion from my friends from Canada :biggrin: Hurrah to the BC Cannabis growers ! :tiphat:

Yes from what I hnderstand most of the pheno's are 10-13 weekers and there may be as always a some what shorter flowing pheno but with both of those power house sativas for parents it's going to take some time. I have one going now that is going to be interesting will let you know what I come up with and how long she went

Latest posts

Latest posts