What's new

Smoke Report Database from the Smoker's Guide to Amsterdam

SPDemon420

The only problem in my opinion, is he never gives a bad rating. Im sure its good, but not everything can be as fantastic as he says. I know people on here have complained about A'dams weed quality.

guineapig

Veteran
yes that is true......but at least he gives the characteristics of most of the strains in a well-organized fashion.....-gp

G

very nice,especialy the hash reports which from personal expirience i can say are very good.also remember there are many coffeshops in the dam,most are commercial shit holes but some are realy good places that always have prime smoke.this guy went to the right ones in most cases...

guineapig

Veteran
smokersguide update: cannabis cup 2005 strains....

smokersguide update: cannabis cup 2005 strains....

just wanted to let y'all know that the smokersguide has updated their cannabis almanac to include the latest entries from the most recent Cannabis Cup festival.....

i'm not sure whats going on with their "ticker tape" at the bottom of the screen, though......maybe they are still working on it but it seems to be obscuring other parts of the website......anyway, check out what they have to say about the new entries and drool over the first pictures of these new strains.....-gp :friends:

here's that addy again: http://www.smokersguide.com/sg/index.html

(maybe we can learn something from this site's format when planning our IC Strain Guide.....so we can build a Temple of Cannabis rather than a Tower of Cannabis Babel.... :fight: ...hehehe) -gp edit

Last edited:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
guineapig said:
subliminal message begin......you will adopt a guineapig from a local animal shelter......you love guineapigs.....end transmission.....

:biglaugh: