What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smelly shit in a bucket - but how much?

BakedApe

Organics on a whim, for a plant in the corner...

Half a bucket of seaweed,
a cup of EWC
a cup of garden compost
a tbs of molasses,
and for good measure,
a splash of nettle tea,
a splash of rabbit tea,
a tbs of bone meal
a couple of tbs each of 10 year old chicken and rabbit manure

I just have an auto under a 200W CFL in the hall, no nothing.. just been feeding it smelly stuff like nettle tea, rabbit tea, and my own urine (not that smelly, thankfully).. a couple of times I've dressed with a tbs of wood ash and just moistened the day before watering, and a tbs of bone meal a few weeks ago..

6 weeks in from seeds, I'm thinking I have to add some smelly stuff from the other end of the NPK spectrum. I have no bottles, and no desire to go online to order.. so I mixed up this concoction, but I think I might have gone a bit over board?

Not sure how much I should dilute this, and if I get much from the seaweed at all in just 12-24 hours of bubbling?

No biggie, I just want some dry sift for christmas..
Any thoughts? Anything else, easily available, I could add next time around?

Killer Haze, 80 day auto, in 12+ liters of soil,
40% bagged garden soil with composted manure
40% compost, mix of garden compost and cow manure compost-mostly peat.
20% perlite

Latest posts

Latest posts