What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

smart phones how much $

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
A good friend got busted a little while back,they took everything but his seed collection.he's now reduced to selling his smartphones
a droid dna which is in mint condition and a samsung galaxy s3 that needs a new lcd screen. how much should he list these for on ebay ?

DevilWeedSeeds

Private Breeder
ICMag Donor
Sorry to hear that man. Not sure how much the phone would go for but I would search ebay and see if there is anything comparable.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
good idea devil weed.I think he's doing that.I'll talk to him later today to see what's up. He asked I post a thread seeing what the general idea was.hell If I had 500 I'd buy that dna it's one sweet phone the screen is sick 5 inch display in full hd.

Latest posts

Latest posts