What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Small percy grow room need help with sound proofing

Jock420

Hey Icmag

i am needing to grow my own dank buds.

problem is i have moved into my new place and have a spare closet

which 100cm wide x 86cm deep x 243cm high. The problem is the walls are paper thin.can hear people talking.

i have isomax 6ins fan 310/360/410 M3/hr. and was going to run adjusta wing 315cmh for flower.

what size of intake holes would be needed. Or should i buy a intake fan 184m3/hr

i was thinking if i was to buy led telos it could be less heat than the cmh 315
so less extraction needed

thanks Jock420

never had a noise issue before.

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
See if you can add acoustic ducting to the fan you purchase jock420,,,
maybe consider soundproofing the wall that you can hear people rabbiting through ,,,,s2

Jock420

Cheers 944s2 i was going to put fan in attic and run ducting to loft hatch and have vent on it so it blows into hall
from grow room. And was thinking rvk linked to ducting for intake.but at bottom have long box so fresh air going across
tops of plants.i think oscillating fan be too much noise. & the misses objecting to big tent in sitting room

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah,,can be noisy bastards but check out a small Honeywell and those tower fans although not as good as a conventional fan but they will do the job and quietly compared to a standard oscillation fan,,,s2