What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Slowhand RIP

Tynehead Tom

a few years ago in december i kept waking up in the morning and for days the george micheal song, gotta have faith was stuck in my head.... for days. It was quite maddening as I was never a fan of his music but everyone knows the hit radio tunes. So Christmas eve the wife and mother inlaw and I are sittin around and christmas tunes were playing and one of his christmas songs came on. My wife said 'I wonder if he is doing a christmas special this year?" I said " how can he , the guy is dead"...... No my mother replied, he is alive, google it...... so I did. Sure enough I was wrong and he was very much alive that christmas eve. But....... and it;s a big but......
Next morning we wake up and turn on the tv only to find out that the world was in mourning over his death.
fuggen creepy if you ask me LOL
Haven't had any Slowhand songs stuck in my head so I'll wager he will be with us for a little while longer anyways hehehe

xtsho

That youtuber better be careful. Some of the people he's making fake death videos about could be a problem if he ever runs into them.