What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

slow log...like a grow log, only slower

C

Cep

Diggin the show Al-K-Mist.

Do you let your living mulch grow all season?

We wouldnt
we have 6 indoors and 18 outside
it is my understanding, and i wouldnt test the waters, but
24 adults per grower with 4 cards.
2 growers per household permitted
if the proprerty has 2 dwellings, then 4 growers is 96 flowering outside

but i also know they busted a CSA last year growing lots, but within the limits...

we aint going to fuck up a good thing. i think i can make do with what we have
an older lady who was getting clones from us confirmed it was sunburn, and then i looked here and saw everyone agrees
im glad, i was pounding my head, wondering what i neglected to add, or add too much
so glad its all good
love you guys
peace

Where did this information come from? This seems to be a grey area in Oregon. I'm particularly interested in confirming the "2 dwellings/96 plants part".

B

BugJar

Diggin the show Al-K-Mist.

Do you let your living mulch grow all season?

Where did this information come from? This seems to be a grey area in Oregon. I'm particularly interested in confirming the "2 dwellings/96 plants part".

I would not do 96 in full sun in Oregon.

Better to do fewer big ones in my opinion

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hopefully there will come a time we can just grow in freedom and #s wont matter

some may feel the need to press the point/maybe be freedom fighters and push plant counts to the limit

i would tend to stay well within

C

Cep

I would not do 96 in full sun in Oregon.

Better to do fewer big ones in my opinion

How come? Is there an example of the situation that al-k-mist described where the people got pinched? If so, was it by state or fed leo?

I remember reading about that bust last year where that Bowman guy had 800 plants. I think it was a federal raid. I'm just curious if raids in Oregon for 96 plants are a common thing?

FatherEarth

Veteran
I spoke with a lawyer in February and was under the impression 4 growers per parcel with 4 patients that includes themselves if they are a patient, is totally legal. I was never informed that it required two residences on that parcel. Where is the source of this information? I know people down in southern OR doing 72 and 96 outside going on 3 years running... and people in the North doing the same just not as big of plants... I think Ill call my lawyer and see what I can figure out... I personally wouldnt do more than 24 outside, but its good to know ALL the rules and technicalities, just in case.

FatherEarth

Veteran
I think its also worth noting that in my area they did not do any fly bys in the helicopter. The first year in many the old timers around here can remember. This year seems to be the same, no sight of the black bird thus far... Some say the state is broke and thats why they arent flying..? I bet they are still active in the southern area of the state... Stay safe, nice show, thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

FE

C

Cep

Sorry for the slight derail Al-K-Mist.

How are the kids? Looking forward to the next update...

al-k-mist

high
cant remember where the info came from, about the limits and dwellings...
also havent heard of them flying this year, and we is pretty much in southern oregon. hope thats true all year long, as i know many that are a bit over their limit(my ol lady wont let us do 2 extra small ones-just to check the end results of an untested strain, because it would be 'ill'eagle;
pics soon

B

BugJar

high
cant remember where the info came from, about the limits and dwellings...
also havent heard of them flying this year, and we is pretty much in southern oregon. hope thats true all year long, as i know many that are a bit over their limit(my ol lady wont let us do 2 extra small ones-just to check the end results of an untested strain, because it would be 'ill'eagle;
pics soon

Damn I didn't realize you were in Southern Oregon.

I am extremely far south. So amazing here.

al-k-mist

oh yeah
Soooo amazing here.
gotta run (mom in town) but this is how they looked today...she hadnt seen a plant since i was a teenager(im 40)

Attachments

• 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 11
B

BugJar

I seriously fucking hope you are above the smoke. Not seeing you around leads me to believe you are not.

The air quality is total shit down here. KEEP THAT KIDDO SAFE!

If you need a place to stay or ANYTHING get a hold of me.

I know peeps might think that comment is a violation of TOS but our area is RAGING on fire right now so this is an earnest emergency. sorry mods

Coba

Veteran
me too ... this is a blast forgot I was subbed on this one.

the last time I saw Al he was chilling at los.

Latest posts

Latest posts