What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

skywalker OG, fridge 0.2m2

Stormsk1

Journey starts, I'll try to do weekly update.
03FA3797-9B5D-486E-8574-3DC6DB03BB70.jpeg

Last edited:

Stormsk1

@ulugag nothing special. Fridge-freezer combo. I have one picture only atm. as I'm at work. It's from the time when I was building it. As you can see, cupboard needs moving a bit to get it flush with the fridge doors. I might do it over the weekend if I will have some spare time. I'll take some more pictures of inside tomorrow.
/: cupboard needs moving to get it flush with the doors. Fridge came free from FB, CFL and fan from years ago. Plans for the future after harvest are to upgrade to LED, keep 2-4 mothers in the fridge compartment, propagation in the freezer part and extra chest freezer for flowering clones.

Attachments

• 44F643BF-4382-4E13-A283-B7444946DF72.jpeg
    44F643BF-4382-4E13-A283-B7444946DF72.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 134
Last edited:

VeeFour

I'm looking to get one too. Pls provide some more details ventilation , gutting
You should update to SILs imho, they are cheap and more effective energy wise, and you just screw em in the cfl sockets
subbed

Latest posts

Latest posts