What's new

SkunkPharm Dabs

PDX Dopesmoker

Its seems that SkunkPharm dabs have finally become available for sale to the general (OMMP card holding) public at dispensaries.
:woohoo:
Don't know how long this has been going on or why it wasn't it a front page headline on the Oregonian when it started.

12353889_1658584644389219_233232473_a.jpg

Does anyone here have intel on which (any) dispensaries other than Rip City that are carrying the products? Rip City is one the other side of town from me.

Bubbamaniac

Big shout outs too Graywolf at SkunkPharm! I don't live around there but I would buy extracts from SkunkPharm! I know there's so many sub-par extracts out there today, but I promise these extracts are as good as it gets.......

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
I'm not familiar. What's so good about skunkpharm dabs?
grey wolf, designed the terpinator closed loop and is one of the leading engineers in the northwest designing new closed loop systems.
He made his research open to the public for anyone to build one themselves. Kinda like the tesula of bho in my opinion.
Skunkpharmreasearch.com helped many people learn about extraction methods.
I have no clue if "box extracts" and greywolf are together, just answering your question.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^I'd second this.

He has done more for the advancement and safety in design of extracts than probably anyone, worldwide. He is responsible for so much valuable information it is crazy. He works hand in hand with companies to help them specifically design hardware for our particular needs...the list just goes on.

If it was an option and I was buying BHO - I'd want it from him. No question about it.

He's one of the true legends in the cannabis world, in my opinion.

dank.Frank

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
^^^I'd second this.

He has done more for the advancement and safety in design of extracts than probably anyone, worldwide. He is responsible for so much valuable information it is crazy. He works hand in hand with companies to help them specifically design hardware for our particular needs...the list just goes on.

If it was an option and I was buying BHO - I'd want it from him. No question about it.

He's one of the true legends in the cannabis world, in my opinion.

dank.Frank

I couldn't have said it better. I wonder how many lives he has saved without even knowing it. A true safety expert.