What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Skunk'O'Matic

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi everybody!
Here we are season 2019 .
I am a bit late but I'm here . :)

Many new things I will develop later.

For now , I want to make Sour Cheese Auto F4 from this one :

picture.php

2 days ago I soaked some seeds (monday 11:55 pm) :

11 sour cheese auto f3 from same batch and last ones from this batch from 2 years ago .
1 Super Cheese express (auto) from positronics.
1 Cream Mandarine auto S1 from 2 years ago .
1 Sweet skunk auto . ( sweet seeds )

4 popped for now :

picture.php

I will pop some more depending on germination rate and sexing , and of course I will go for few extra crosses .

2nd Goal will be to do some ice cool x sour rocket 60 F2 .

And of course I want to try few crosses from last years . My fridge is full of autoseeds .

:tiphat:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cream Mandarine auto S1 popped too.
It's a s1 from this sativa pheno in the middle from 2 years ago :

picture.php

picture.php

So here we are at the moment :

picture.php

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet skunk auto germinated .
Another SCA f3 too .

I have put 3 other seeds yesterday, they popped in 16 hours :

1 Jack 47 Auto
1 Crystal Candy Auto
1 Killer Kush Auto

picture.php

I potted the Super Cheese in 20 liters and the SCAs in 10 liters pots.

33% coco mixed with 66% royalmix as usual . (see my other threads)

maxeaux

Hi maestro, last year you showed some Sweet Trainwreck Auto seeds. Are you planning pop them this summer?

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi maestro, last year you showed some Sweet Trainwreck Auto seeds. Are you planning pop them this summer?

Thanks for interest maxeaux , I will surely try them, I don't like when seeds sleep in my fridge for nothing ! :)

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So here we are :

5 SCA f3 popped and are potted in 10 liters pots . 1 seems stunted .

1 Super cheese
1 jack 47
1 crystal candy
1 cream mandarine s1
1 sweet skunk

are all in 20 liters special white auto pots.

And 1 Killer Kush is in a 25 liters pot .

Last edited:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can read my future in Cream Mandarine Auto Dho :

picture.php

It says that I'm gonna be fucking high ! :biggrin:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi !

Thanks for interest and kind words guys !

This year is pretty cold . Hard to believe I was harvesting my first auto crop at the same time last year.

Front : sweet skunk auto ; killer kush auto on right, Cream mandarine s1 auto on left and a Jack 47 auto in the back . ( I already had better departures... )

picture.php

Super Cheese Auto and Crystal candy auto :

picture.php

5 Sour Cheese Auto F3 . The big one declares as a female already .

picture.php

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi folks!
Let's update a little bit :

Front : sweet skunk auto (@22days) ; killer kush auto on right in black pot (@21days), Cream mandarine s1 auto(@24days) on left and a Jack 47 auto in the back (@21 days).

picture.php

SuperCheese Express (Auto from positronics @day26) and Crystal Candy Auto on right (@day21):

picture.php

Sour Cheese Auto F3 :

picture.php

The 2 biggest are females .(@day 26)

On left and right , the average one are males .
The chosen one is the one on left .
+ the unsexed stunted one . ( perhaps it will go to the trashbin with the other male )

Whatever, they will go on the terrace very soon .

Barra5

Howdy mate . I have the seeds you sent to Australia . Thank You very much . I did not know how to pm you so I will give you a bit of back ground here . I am a organic grower and I make my own soil I grow indoors under cob lights I also have aircon and dehumidifier . I have been growing Autos for 5 years , Biggest yield to date is 9.2 oz
I have gone away from main stream breeders and and love growing seeds from small breeders . I will be seeding after the grow I have going now 6 weeks to go . If you go to AFN in the Organic thread look for Hecno That is me .

Again Thank you

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Howdy mate . I have the seeds you sent to Australia . Thank You very much . I did not know how to pm you so I will give you a bit of back ground here . I am a organic grower and I make my own soil I grow indoors under cob lights I also have aircon and dehumidifier . I have been growing Autos for 5 years , Biggest yield to date is 9.2 oz
I have gone away from main stream breeders and and love growing seeds from small breeders . I will be seeding after the grow I have going now 6 weeks to go . If you go to AFN in the Organic thread look for Hecno That is me .

Again Thank you

Very nice buddy ! You are welcome !
Enjoy them !
Don't hesitate to send feedback, it is always welcome .
Yeah I have an account on AFN . I will watch there .