What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Train

acespicoli

I never noticed differences in the high until I was much older. It was being stoned or not lol. The plant's leaf morphology doesn't mean much.. Lots of plants with NLD can put us out as any WLD could. The same goes for WLD having an up lifting high.
I remember skunk the best ones were from SSSC around here 86-90',
then we got some stuff called skunk red hair the latter was from Nirvana
Early skunk seeds threw alot of variation I liked the talkative social up high and not the 3 toke KO :D

After that people started growing alot of different cup winners they were the flavor of the year
NL Bubble Gum Bubba Jack White Widow Marleys Collie you name it before that it was all skunk
Or bag weed imports alot of great imports wish I had saved more of those
Especially the trippy creeper weed not the way it grew the effect would keep coming on in waves
best you took a couple hits and waited for it to do its worse as it would creep up on you :)

Last edited:

acespicoli

^^ I know what you mean when comes to creeper weed

Any idea what country of origin it was.....?

what did they call it?

Stuff was strongest weed around, it had that purplish almost black look to it
Not sure if I had to guess Black Congo, Thai, Red Bud maybe there was more than one

1670081407056.png

1670081488949.png

1670081534120.png

@motaco in his post also explains the value of early harvest for the creeper effect

1670081823872.png

1670082143139.png

I have a special Panama line hope its in there very unique looking seed

https://www.icmag.com/threads/looking-for-a-real-creeper-strain.167840/post-4815082

After a joint, in about 20-30 minutes you get real paranoid, your face gets pale and you may sweat a little bit...with a slight nauseous feeling. Most every time saying to yourself; "man I think I smoked too much."

I love herb with a good creeper stone. Dangerous before work though. Just trying to get a good chill going and then BAM "what the fuck did I do?!"

These post describe it perfectly :laughing:

I got lucky on a special vintage south american strain, im keep this post in mind
time will tell got 3 nice South American lines im working and I love some trip weed
1670085225224.png

Strain Lineage: Congo Pointe Noire x OT Haze
Strain Type: 100% Sativa. Polyhibrid including Congo Pointe Noire, OT Haze
Flowering times: Around 90 days
Yield: Usually medium.
Bouquet: Fine and enjoyable smoke with leather, and fruity scents : kiwi and grapes
Effect: Activity in mind, cerebral buzz, takes you quite high, not for beginners
Developed by: Oldtimer (UK), HdB (IT), aeritos (SP)

this was my other choice for a creeper high
im playing with a few panamas more than a few hazes
and some 26 week thai let you know how that goes.......

Short answer nope dont know what the creeper was,
only thing guy said was it was from the congo jungle he was african so I believed him
imagine its in multiple strains to different degrees

The thai influence in the panama = creeper effect imo

1670083298670.png

1670086919150.png

growth type and effect type can mean quite different things for sure

Last edited:

acespicoli

1675393571078.png
plan on seeing more on this soon... ^ click for phylos
1677078590019.png

1677153933583.png

1677078679254.png

1677078751841.png

1677079330482.png
^linked
1677079365186.png

1677079514364.png

1677080017740.png

the afghani sam got from his friend
as per the video interview with gypsy and sam,

RKS shows in 5% of the affie phenos from a old sacred seed member
not sure if it will be dominant or elusive in crosses, more to come
1677079756602.png

Last edited:

acespicoli

Todds sk#1 was culled due to herms. I found nuts in a few spots and picked off what I could find. After a few days, I found more so these are not stable.
I know you had some high hopes for those...added some of Todds content here for archival purposes

Original Skunk No.1

Regular Seeds

(Afghan x Colombian) x Acapulco Gold

8 to 10 Weeks Flowering Time​

THESE SKUNK #1 SEEDS HAVE ONLY BEEN REPRODUCED TWICE SINCE 1988!

In 1988 Mel Frank begot Skunk No.1 seeds from Skunkman Sam, put them into the the refrigerator until 1996 when he reproduced them 8 years later. Then Mel Frank properly stored them for another 24 years until 2020, when they were grown and selected by Todd for the more acrid terpene phenotypes.

This is the legendary Skunk #1, developed by Skunkman Sam in the 1970's and is a relatively stabilized, true breeding hybrid.

Originally offered by Sacred Seeds and Cultivators Choice, it is a combination of:

(Afghan x Colombian Gold) x Acapulco Gold

Sacred Seeds/Cultivators Choice

Hand Selected with Love

"What you seed is what you get!"

1677576805262.png

ORIGINAL HAZE

Regular Seeds

I got Original Haze directly from Skunkman Sam IN 2012 and they are the original 3 way Colombian Haze that was first bred in 1969 in the Santa Cruz mountains by Sam's neighbor "G". Sam kept them through IBL breeding since the 70's to preserve the variety.

Original Haze was first bred in 1969 in the Santa Cruz Mountains by a gentleman named G. who exchanged seeds with Skunkman Sam who saved the variety and turned the world onto Haze.

This variety contains no Afghan/Indica, it is unlike most everything in modern cannabis.

Please note: Original Haze is an amazing variety that is best used for breeding. You will no doubt find some wonderful examples of Haze, but do note that there is a lot of variation in the variety and that is what makes it such a great plant to breed with.

You can read more about Original Haze here:

1677577070189.png

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=82182
1677577161271.png
1677577113997.png

1677576872573.png

Haze aka Colombian Gold ?

(Afghan x Colombian) :thinking:

1677577929007.png

Search results for query: afghan

High Grade CANNABIS BIBLIOGRAPHY SORTED AND ALPHABETIZED BY SUBJECT

...holding very mountainous provinces in northern Morocco on the Mediterranean Sea. The country is currently the second worldwide producer after Afghanistan. The approved law should certainly bring some economic benefits to the country and improve the social condition of farmers. However...

Tutorial How to Make Full Melt Dry Sift!!! photo essay

...I know I have tried them all 100% pure and mixed with 100% pure THC. I understand some people prefer a THC/CBD mix like found in imported Afghan hash, but I do not. I prefer an afghan hash made with only THC plants, not a mix of resin that is THC/CBD or THC+CBD resins. To each their own, but...

Tutorial How to Make Full Melt Dry Sift!!! photo essay

The average Afghan import hash here is less then 20% THC, I lived in Afghanistan pre 1972 and met with growers, hashmakers, I saw the best of the best, cherak Saki hash that was very very good when you consider that they produce it from fully seeded plants, harvest and dry in the sun, with a lot...

LEGENDS of HASHISH #7 Dinner

...This is for serious Charasi and connoisseur resin aficionados only, if you don't like to spend all night smoking big pipes of resin and big Afghan Hubble Bubbles, and talking all night about resin with some of the world's experts, then maybe you should spend your night elsewhere.... "Herb is...

High Grade Vintage Cannabis photography

Please let me know what magazine the year and what page the article is on. I have never seen info about water hash being made pre-1980's, I have most of the old pot mags so please just let me know where to find the story or even better scan it and PM it to me. Thanks in advance, -SamS
1677578714773.png

1677581942310.png

Last edited:

TINY RASCAL

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have more SK#1 seeds but no plans to pop any soon. Right now the Haze hybrids are my priority.

N-haze x O-haze x THH x A5hbx x Mac
N-haze x O-haze x Gorillia Butter f2 x A5hbx x Mac

I started some Afghan in the raw seeds from ohsogreen that are of high interest for some projects. My Corey x DMT look like pure Afghanica genetics. All 3 are less than 15" tall. All have solid thick stems. Very slow in veg. These are about 2 weeks into flower.
DSCN6282.JPG
DSCN6284.JPG
DSCN6280.JPG

Last edited:

Digger102

I have more SK#1 seeds but no plans to pop any soon. Right now the Haze hybrids are my priority.

N-haze x O-haze x THH x A5hbx x Mac
N-haze x O-haze x Gorillia Butter f2 x A5hbx x Mac

I started some Afghan in the raw seeds from ohsogreen that are of high interest for some projects. My Corey x DMT look like pure Afghanica gentics. All 3 are only 15" tall. All have solid thick stems.
Hi HH! If you reproduce the AITR's I'd like to get some please.

acespicoli

1677614777334.png

Picture from: KushIsGood - seems like a afghani structured bud from sk1indica dom

1677614429951.png

Picture from: Methhead - what I would call the haze pheno in sk1 trip weed

1677614778211.png

Picture from: Shatterdabber - this is the one that has that oaxacan look to me fruity pheno "S.A.G.E" mix

The real thing is getting the combination of genetics right,
or making sure there is a phenotype range that suits everyone ?

(af x ox) cg rebuild from 1st square

If that last pheno had the rks smell job well done,
thats the IBL step stacking those traits everyone agrees are the most desirable

for example sativa afghani genetic equalibrium
1677615219469.png

any how its only theory until put into practice, as said ... many good genetics and traits have been lost
in the last 30 years due to poor breeding IBL of existing genetics simply remixes so I think for this one im going back to the roots, seeing some hope in the sensi phenos there will definately be the possibilities for a clone only once the proper pheno is found, which could lead to s1 s2 s3 s4 s5 s6 s7 s8 s9 etc

Thats the work... 🤣

Check out this fine ox example from PP below
these came from ??? @charlie garcia > several of us got these
@dubi > I expect dubi to do his usual good work and keep passing around 🙏 more people need this, I only have ox s1 and im likely to take it reg and fem since I found a ox pollen source

1677615988670.png

Mar 27, 2021
Final pics of my little Double Oaxaca'79 cross, Jar cured for around 4 months now. :)
DSC09169.JPG

DSC09168.JPG

DSC09171.JPG

DSC09174.JPG

DSC09175.JPG

Pineapples Oaxacan Thread 2020

Just try to imagine church x garlic :thinking: you can see how much the ox adds to the calyx size
thats the bag appeal a 1/4 looks like a lid. Smell look taste effect!

Last edited: