What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SKUNK#1

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
Have some old Skunk#1 seeds,every now and again I pop some. This time just one. Germed fine but had a very rough start. After sprouting a tap root I planted it into some coco. Once it popped up and lost the shell I was left with a very sickly looking seedling. Stem was fine but the leaves were mutated. I figured what the hell lets see if I can get it to grow!
Here's some pix of the mutated leaves..(click images to enlarge)

Side and Top view..(click images to enlarge)

More to come!!...mitsu

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
That is a seedling??
Looks like a clone man, pretty impressive side growth for such a young plant.

Pretty normal thing to have mutated leaves if the seed shell get stuck, should grow out just fine

Good luck with your grow

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
Yea, she's from seed. Here's a shot of the stem and nodes..

Looks like it's grown out of the deformed leaves stage.Should be smooth sailing the rest of the way. Thanks for stoppin' by..mitsu

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
A Week Later

A Week Later

Branching out nicely, shouldn't have too much trouble getting a cutting or two! Here we are a week later..(click on pic's)

Should be able to tell the sex soon! ...mitsu

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
Skunk was the first sensi bud I seen/smoked. In the 70's most of the bud floating around was landrace sativa's,then in the late 70's Skunk surfaced,I was in Love! Still searching for that old school Skunk! I've only got a couple of these Skunk seeds left, praying like a mother fucker to get something close at least!!....mitsu

Latest posts

Latest posts