What's new

Site Idea

G

Hello ,
I thought it would be neat if there was a way we could automatically add a signature,when someone posts to your reputation?I am not afraid to tell anyone here what I think about them,Either I like ya or I could care less.I imagine I'm just like all of the rest of ya's,But the little panty wipe who keeps calling me a loser everytime I post.......well he got my blood boilin today!!!I say fuck all the secrets,add your name to your posts,ALL of em,and there really should be only ONE user name per IP,all this secret shit is killin me.I say
COME OUT OF THE SHADOWS,at least so I know who you are,this shriveling balls spell omly works if I know yer username!!! :wave:

G

Thanks Babba,
Ya know,I've never givin a bad reputation to anyone,even the ones I dont like,I figure whats the point.I like stirring the shit,not starting it!!!
I'm all for a good verbal argument,but sneakin in and calling me names is just to one sided,I dont get the chance to argue back!And to answer the latest question on why I'm such a loser,I edit my posts,ONLY,to fix spelling as I am anal this way.I have never changed the content as some do.Now step out of the shadows and dont fear the light! :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I agree, I still sign my rep posts for the same reason. I hate getting rep points even positives without a nod to where it came from. Specially if it's some trollin kid bent on screwing with people. I think adding an autosignature would be a positive direction towards people getting to know people and what they think. That is intregal to community, even a criminal can find out who busted them in court :D