What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Singapore executes man for Cannabis

RobertFripp

My wife is from the Philippines, and worked in Singapore for 8 years as a live in Caregiver. You dont want to even spit gum on the sidewalk over there. Its a really clean, beautiful place, but if you break the law, and they catch you, youre screwed.

Blue Rhino

A few decades ago I flew into Singapore. On the customs sheet we got before landing it said at the top in BIG, impossible to miss red letters, "The minimum penalty for importing drugs is death."

The MINIMUM penalty is death.

Lebanizer

That makes sense in a way. I mean cannabis has become so widespread if you want to eradicate it, only the death penalty could deter people from it. Never been to Texas either but would love to. It must be quite a trip.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Killing someone over the love ❤️ of a plant just ain't righteous - I don't care what the argument is - how sad - that we can be controlled and persecuted to death in some parts of this world this way - here's an interesting video/film that was made back in the 1960's/70's concerning the control the powers that be have over us - thanks to member Lrus for passing it on to me -